2021 BAD TRADE OFFERS

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
BradyT
Legend
Legend

Re: 2021 BAD TRADE OFFERS

Postby BradyT » Thu May 13, 2021 2:27 pm

CGW wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:25 am
BradyT wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 11:36 am Was offered Deshaun Watson for my 1.02...

1QB i guess? Because in SF or 2QB dynasty formats that's reasonable
Yes, 1QB league...with Mahomes being on my roster.

But to be honest , even in a SF league I think this would be far off right now..with Deshaun and the masssge thing going on.
24 roster spots - 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex

QB: Herbert,Minshew
RB: Breece,Walker,Taylor,BRobinson,Allgeier,Spiller
WR:Jefferson,Lamb,DJMoore,QJohnston,Jameson,MMims, T.Marshall,Shakir,Gallup
TE: Andrews,Conklin
DST:DAL
2024 picks: 1.11, 2.10, 4.01, 4.05, 4.07, 4.11

sugbear65
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby sugbear65 » Thu May 13, 2021 3:40 pm

Ruggenater wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:21 am A contender put rookie pick 1.12 on the block in a 32 team, single copy IDP league I’m in with deep starting requirements (start 20). The PPR is tiered 0.5 RB/1 WR/1.5 TE, which led to Travis Kelce being the #1 offensive flex scorer.

I offered Logan Thomas for the pick. Thomas came in as the #32 overall offensive flex scorer in 2020.

He countered with:

Give Logan Thomas, Terry McLaurin, Dwayne Haskins
Get 1.12

I think I’ll pass.
Your opener was arguably as bad as the counter. If it’s good for the goose...
hockeyBjj wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:34 am Woke up to this one

I give, Jerry Jeudy and a first

I get, Keenan Allen and a 3rd
What 1st? Future? This seems pretty fair to me. I could see if you were in rebuild you wouldn’t be interested. But Allen is a stud and Jeudy hasn’t really proven anything. That, sir, is not a bad trade offer IMO.

palevermilion
Role Player
Role Player

Postby palevermilion » Mon May 17, 2021 11:46 am

Not so much "bad", but more so very humorous. 12 days ago I traded the 2.01 (11th overall, 10 team league) plus a 2022 1st for Mike Evans. Today that owner just offered me that same package for A.J. Brown. Exact same picks. So essentially he views Mike Evans and Aj Brown as the same value AND thinks I'd be willing to go from AJ Brown to Mike Evans. Just kinda cracked me up.

stoneghost28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby stoneghost28 » Mon May 17, 2021 1:45 pm

10 Team Superflex RSO Contract League:
I was just offered Reagor and the 2.05 for the 1.03 in a Superflex league. We are not in the same universe with trades over the past two years so maybe not surprising. He did improve it to 1.10 and Reagor when it was a snap reject, but that isn't great either.

It's kind of funny to think that we completed a blockbuster two years ago (I sent Aaron Jones and I think the 1.10 for his 1.02 when Kyler didn't go off the board at 1.01 in that superflex 10 team league), but since then we have seen a grand canyon sized difference in how we value trade offers.

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Mon May 17, 2021 3:41 pm

12 team, PPR SF. Back in March I was offered;

Give: 1.02
Get: Kalen Ballage + Bryan Edwards

fantasyhermit
Starter
Starter

Postby fantasyhermit » Mon May 17, 2021 6:49 pm

10 team SF

I give: JRob, '21 2.08
I get: B. Cooks

This was sent to me when I was on the clock at 2.08. Toney, Elijah Moore, and Marshall were all still on the board at the time...
Team 1:
12 team SF PPR/2PPR TE Prem, .2 ppc
Q-SF-R-W-F-F-F-F-T-T
QB: Wilson, Cousins, Fitz, Flacco, Lock
RB: Jacobs, CEH, DJ, Dillon, Michel, Royce, Lewis, Bruce Anderson, Gus, Warren
WR: MT, Amari, Kupp, Pittman, Miller, Agholor, John Brown, Enunwa, Foster, Wilson, Preston Williams, AB
TE: Kelce, Kittle, Tonyan, Davis, Dissly, Knox, T.Moss

Team 2:
Q-SF-R-R-W-W-F-F-T-T-D-K-IDP-IDP PPR
QB: Mahomes, TLaw, Darnold, Bridgewater
RB: Zeke, Swift, Singletary, Dillon, Mack, Penny, LMurray
WR: MT, DJ Moore, Sutton, Slayton, Tyler Boyd, Mims, Edwards, Van Jefferson, Miller
TE: Gesicki, Hooper, Knox
Def: Chi
K: Elliot
IDP: Bosa, LVE, Flowers

Rasorin
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Rasorin » Mon May 17, 2021 10:08 pm

12 team 1QB

Give: Ruggs, Trautman, 2022 3rd

Get: cousin, Tarik Cohen

ItsHandsomeDave
Role Player
Role Player

Postby ItsHandsomeDave » Tue May 18, 2021 12:00 am

Im trying to see understand whats so bad about that trade

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Tue May 18, 2021 4:39 am

ItsHandsomeDave wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:00 am Im trying to see understand whats so bad about that trade
I don't think either of the last 2 are bad

fantasyhermit
Starter
Starter

Postby fantasyhermit » Tue May 18, 2021 4:49 am

Jigga94 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:39 am
ItsHandsomeDave wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:00 am Im trying to see understand whats so bad about that trade

You think it's smart business to trade a young wr with upside and an rb that will be flexable during some weeks for a 27 year old wr with serious concussion issues and who's potentially in QB hell? To each their own I guess? :eh:
Team 1:
12 team SF PPR/2PPR TE Prem, .2 ppc
Q-SF-R-W-F-F-F-F-T-T
QB: Wilson, Cousins, Fitz, Flacco, Lock
RB: Jacobs, CEH, DJ, Dillon, Michel, Royce, Lewis, Bruce Anderson, Gus, Warren
WR: MT, Amari, Kupp, Pittman, Miller, Agholor, John Brown, Enunwa, Foster, Wilson, Preston Williams, AB
TE: Kelce, Kittle, Tonyan, Davis, Dissly, Knox, T.Moss

Team 2:
Q-SF-R-R-W-W-F-F-T-T-D-K-IDP-IDP PPR
QB: Mahomes, TLaw, Darnold, Bridgewater
RB: Zeke, Swift, Singletary, Dillon, Mack, Penny, LMurray
WR: MT, DJ Moore, Sutton, Slayton, Tyler Boyd, Mims, Edwards, Van Jefferson, Miller
TE: Gesicki, Hooper, Knox
Def: Chi
K: Elliot
IDP: Bosa, LVE, Flowers

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Tue May 18, 2021 6:28 am

fantasyhermit wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:49 am
Jigga94 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:39 am

You think it's smart business to trade a young wr with upside and an rb that will be flexable during some weeks for a 27 year old wr with serious concussion issues and who's potentially in QB hell? To each their own I guess? :eh:
I never said that. I just said they weren't BAD. I really don't want to go into all this again (bad vs BAD vs bAd)... but I'll just say that 27 isn't OLD and that WR has 5 1k yard seasons so far.

I'd prefer Cooks to 2.08 but then I see it's 10 team and who's on the board and I wouldn't do the trade as I prefer Moore and Marshall to Cooks. But JRob isn't some huge valuable piece either. So I don't think it's a BAD offer.

ThunderTung
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ThunderTung » Tue May 18, 2021 10:51 am

Can someone just change the title to "Laughably bad trade offers" so we can stop having the conversation about the people that don't understand the purpose of this thread
12 man IDP 0.5 ppr

QB(1): Geno Smith
RB(2): ETN/Walker III
WR(2): Chase/Lamb
TE(1): Goedert
FLEX(2): Stevenson/Garrett Wilson
K: Mcpherson
DL(2): T. Walker/Vea
LB(2): D. Long/TJ Edwards
DB(2) Dugger/Moehrig
FLEX: Kenneth Murray
IR: J. Hicks/Milano/Marcus Jones
Bench:
QB: Mac Jones/Bryce Young
RB: Zeke/D. Harris
WR: N. Brown/Demario Douglas/Bobby Trees/Parker/Tyler Scott
TE: Bellinger/Schultz
DL: Barrett/J. Davis/Yannick/
LB: Milano/Edwards/K. Murray/J. Smith
DB: Mathieu/Jonothan Owens

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Tue May 18, 2021 11:32 am

My bad, I guess I'll stop posting in here since I don't understand the purpose of this thread...

Are people not supposed to comment when they think an offer is close? Is it just to make everyone feel better about themselves after receiving a bad offer instead of hitting decline? I'm not sure what is constructive about seeing "league idiot offers me a 3rd for my stud player."

ThunderTung
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ThunderTung » Tue May 18, 2021 11:41 am

Jigga94 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:32 am My bad, I guess I'll stop posting in here since I don't understand the purpose of this thread...

Are people not supposed to comment when they think an offer is close? Is it just to make everyone feel better about themselves after receiving a bad offer instead of hitting decline? I'm not sure what is constructive about seeing "league idiot offers me a 3rd for my stud player."
I wasn't referring to you lol, im referring to the trades that you rightfully claimed aren't bad.

My point was I think this thread was started to have a laugh at some of the ridiculous offers people send out, but people will just throw out any trade that they didn't accept because it was slightly off in value, and then we get into a discussion like this where we argue whether or not it belongs in this thread. So im suggesting we change the title so its a little more clear on the purpose of this thread.

For the record I don't think this thread is meant to be constructive, but just for a quick laugh. If you want an opinion/help on an actual trade offer there are plenty of other threads you can start/join in on
12 man IDP 0.5 ppr

QB(1): Geno Smith
RB(2): ETN/Walker III
WR(2): Chase/Lamb
TE(1): Goedert
FLEX(2): Stevenson/Garrett Wilson
K: Mcpherson
DL(2): T. Walker/Vea
LB(2): D. Long/TJ Edwards
DB(2) Dugger/Moehrig
FLEX: Kenneth Murray
IR: J. Hicks/Milano/Marcus Jones
Bench:
QB: Mac Jones/Bryce Young
RB: Zeke/D. Harris
WR: N. Brown/Demario Douglas/Bobby Trees/Parker/Tyler Scott
TE: Bellinger/Schultz
DL: Barrett/J. Davis/Yannick/
LB: Milano/Edwards/K. Murray/J. Smith
DB: Mathieu/Jonothan Owens

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Tue May 18, 2021 12:39 pm

ThunderTung wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:41 am
Jigga94 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:32 am My bad, I guess I'll stop posting in here since I don't understand the purpose of this thread...

I wasn't referring to you lol, im referring to the trades that you rightfully claimed aren't bad.

My point was I think this thread was started to have a laugh at some of the ridiculous offers people send out, but people will just throw out any trade that they didn't accept because it was slightly off in value, and then we get into a discussion like this where we argue whether or not it belongs in this thread. So im suggesting we change the title so its a little more clear on the purpose of this thread.

For the record I don't think this thread is meant to be constructive, but just for a quick laugh. If you want an opinion/help on an actual trade offer there are plenty of other threads you can start/join in on
Lol all good. I guess I feel the opposite in that, I'd rather see some "closer" trades because then there's discussion to be had and maybe a deal to be made. Yeah there's team advice section for that, but if someone is posting here, I doubt they are even considering the offer.

Although, laughing at the BAD ones and the thought processes behind some are funny. And this is just a game after all :D