Whey Protein Facts

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
Barnesa
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Whey Protein Facts

Postby Barnesa » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:52 am

It is common knowledge that you need to eat in order to gain weight. Many people think that they can build a fantastic body by losing their weight and exercising. But if you donot add those calories while doing muscle building exercises you are bound to fall sick in no time. All your efforts will go down the drain because loss of weight will lead to loss of muscles. Get into eating whey protein and you will be able to gain those pounds of body mass without adding fat to your body. The unfortunate fact is that one cannot gain muscles without any limit but one can gain weight without any control. But when someone gets into eating Whey Protein to gain weight then they can add the required calories to the body without compromising on their muscle building.

The good part about eating whey protein is that you can consume it in different forms. If you want you can take a few spoonfuls and eat it just like that. A much tastier option is to mix it with milk and eat it as a shake. When you wake up in the morning start with some healthy breakfast and add whey to it. Ensure that you eat food that adds calories to your body and prepares you for the tough exercise routine for the day coming up. Remember that it is important to be consistent about the time you eat your breakfast and subsequently, lunch and dinner. This way you can gain weight and still be healthy.

melish1631
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Whey Protein Facts

Postby melish1631 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:31 pm

This is your first post...uhhhhhhhhh, what does this have to do with dynasty football?
DLF IDP Invitational (Commish)
IDP Smallville
IDP Big Play

SpaderDude
Captain
Captain

Postby SpaderDude » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:21 pm

Maybe, a closet GNC Rep. I will caution folks- Do not go full boar, you could regret it. I went from no Whey Protein to having a couple shakes a day and my body could not absorb the amount of Whey/Milk. I began getting symptoms that mirrored appendicitis and I ended up in the emergency room. If you choose to use it, just don't do it blindly. Everyone's body is different, but just sharing my experience.
Team1

10 Team Dynasty, Roster-30, (must contain 2K & 2Def.) Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D

Stafford, Eli, Rivers
Forte, TRich, D. Wilson, Stewart, Mark Ingram, J. Bell, Christine Michael, Mike James, Tolbert
Calvin, AJG, Julio, Antonio Brown, Gordon, Da'Rick, Streater
Tony G, Finley, Housler, L. Green, Gresham

5, 2014 First Rounders

Team2

12 team, 30-man rosters, 1ppr. Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1K, 1D

Brees, Big Ben
Forte, TRich, D. Wilson, Ingram, Stewart, C. Michael, Franklin, D. Brown, Helu, B. Rainey, CJ Anderson, Tolbert
Calvin, Nicks, Gordon, Stills, Toon, M. Wilson, Drew Davis, Da'Rick
Gronk, Daniels, G. Graham, Celek

bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigcsr67 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:20 pm

I recently traded my whey protein and danny amendola for Jordan Cameron. Was that a good trade, or should I have asked for more in return since whey protein is supreme!