2013 NFL Draft prospects

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
iGM Chris
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

2013 NFL Draft prospects

Postby iGM Chris » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Hi, everyone. Terribly sorry for being quiet for so long on DLF, but, as it turns out, building the most realistic simulation of being an NFL GM ever conceived AND raising two boys is a huge time commitment (I know Ken can relate!)

We are alive and well, and I know a bunch of you are active on our site. If you signed up for a paid membership and didn't get a reduced rate, please email me at barrycm@PowerHouseGM.com, and I'll fix that; DLF members are supposed to get 20% off.

Now, to the point. A lot of NFL geeks (yours truly included) start to prepare for the draft around this time of year. One big hassle every year is finding a list of prospects that's formatted the way I want it. We have one you can download, ready to go, here:

http://content.powerhousegm.com/lp-nfl- ... t-download/

There are a lot of holes in the data at this point, understandably, but we'll flesh them out as time goes on - we were the only site on the planet to publish the official NFL Scouting Combine 10y and 20y splits last year, and we expect to do the same next spring.

Since we offered the same thing to the DLF community last year, we've added a bunch of great draft preparation tools to our site, and I'd love to see you draftniks out there, whether you're running a virtual team on our site or not, do your scouting and mock NFL drafting with us. You won't be able to save anything unless you create a (completely free) account, but check out the tools here:

http://content.powerhousegm.com/draft-preparation/

Best regards to the entire DLF community, and, of course, thoughts to anyone affected by Sandy (we're in White Plains, NY, and there's devastation not far, but we were very lucky, and had no significant damage.)

Chris

p.s. Did any of you make it to Fantasy Football Fest in Atlantic City in August? We had a booth there: