Why canceling sports seasons is the most selfish thing to do

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
murphysxm
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Why canceling sports seasons is the most selfish thing to do

Postby murphysxm » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:47 am

azthecrow wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:56 am Republican National Committee Convention. Why is that so hard for you?

“Just to clarify” priceless

Clueless, we need CC to get back in here and slap your little punk bleep around like he used to.
Now THAT was good reading😂
It's ok to admit a mistake, doubling down on an error just makes you look foolish

The Republican National Convention (RNC) is a series of presidential nominating conventions held every four years since 1856 by the United States Republican Party. They are administered by the Republican National Committee.
I am just a guy sharing some thoughts

OhCruelestRanter
MVP
MVP

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:20 am

murphysxm wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:47 am
azthecrow wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:56 am Republican National Committee Convention. Why is that so hard for you?

“Just to clarify” priceless

Clueless, we need CC to get back in here and slap your little punk bleep around like he used to.
Now THAT was good reading😂
It's ok to admit a mistake, doubling down on an error just makes you look foolish

The Republican National Convention (RNC) is a series of presidential nominating conventions held every four years since 1856 by the United States Republican Party. They are administered by the Republican National Committee.
It’s definitely a hilariously bad look- it’s a funny “ATM machine” mistake that he could have just owned- but can we talk about the fact that this dude is tilting so hard that he:
1. Made special mention of me in his sig, in what I’m sure he thinks is a hilarious burn. “Clueless Ranter”... I don’t know how I’ll ever recover. I’ll concede that it’s nice to know that I clearly have a 4 bedroom condo in his head- as always, I just wish the neighborhood was one with better property value.
2. Pulled one of the genuinely saddest things I’ve seen somebody do here: he called in to the abyss for help from another poster because he can’t handle getting roasted on an Internet forum

You hate to see it.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

kadun2
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby kadun2 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:11 am

murphysxm wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:47 am
azthecrow wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:56 am
They are administered by the Republican National Committee.

kadun2
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby kadun2 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:52 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LIaL5vhVSw

Look at the podium in this video. The republicans think it’s an RNC Convention too.

OhCruelestRanter
MVP
MVP

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:05 pm

azthecrow wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:52 amImage
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

Orenthal Shames
Legend
Legend

Postby Orenthal Shames » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:49 pm

OhCruelestRanter wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:12 am
Orenthal Shames wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:20 am Not a single mention of the deep state or elite pedophile rings?

I'm disappointed.
:lol: Man, I’m worried it’s a Beetlejuice situation and we’re going to have to hear more Pizzagate nonsense.
These elite pedophiles better watch out. The dumbest people we went to high school with are clearly on to them.
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 upman rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19, 20 Champs

QB: Watson, Flacco
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, McLaughlin
WR: Olave, Addison, Flowers, Rice, Downs, Mims, Douglas, Tillman
TE: Kittle, Chig, Woods
24 Picks: 1.08, 1.14, 2nd x2

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby M-Dub » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:27 am

azthecrow wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:52 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LIaL5vhVSw

Look at the podium in this video. The republicans think it’s an RNC Convention too.
Stupid person justifies his stupidity by pointing out the stupidity of the stupid people he worships. Classic.

BTW, in all sincerity, thanks for changing your avatar. It pained me as a Buffs fan to see you spouting such ignorant nonsense while simultaneously repping a CU logo. You clearly have nothing in common with the fine city of Boulder or its residents.
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0

Orenthal Shames
Legend
Legend

Postby Orenthal Shames » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:15 pm

azthecrow wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:26 pm ^ What country are you referring to? Who are them?
Your lies are similar to those who are trying to destroy America.

Anyone can be wealthy in America.
When 400 people control 65% of the nation's wealth, the system is broken.
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 upman rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19, 20 Champs

QB: Watson, Flacco
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, McLaughlin
WR: Olave, Addison, Flowers, Rice, Downs, Mims, Douglas, Tillman
TE: Kittle, Chig, Woods
24 Picks: 1.08, 1.14, 2nd x2

kadun2
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby kadun2 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:50 am

M-Dub wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:27 am
azthecrow wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:52 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LIaL5vhVSw

Stupid person justifies his stupidity by pointing out the stupidity of the stupid people he worships. Classic.

BTW, in all sincerity, thanks for changing your avatar. It pained me as a Buffs fan to see you spouting such ignorant nonsense while simultaneously repping a CU logo. You clearly have nothing in common with the fine city of Boulder or its residents.
GO BUFFS! :thumbup:

Ray Finkle
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Ray Finkle » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:19 am

Mean girls

millworkguy
Captain
Captain

Postby millworkguy » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:49 am

It really makes me laugh, as trump talks about law and order, when he has made "jokes" or references about his prior sexual assaults. Paid a 25 million dollar fine for his "trump" schools being fraudulent . Had to shut down the trump charity (for improper dealings, and paid a 2 million fine for misusing the clarity). Used prostitutes and is currently defying a court order to release his tax records.

I wonder if anyone else was behind all of this would the language still be "misused " or would we be hearing the word fraud
PPR IDP Contract Cap:
ConF (16 Team)
DAF (16 team)
DW2- Co-Commish (16 Team)

PPR IDP Salary Cap:
Hardcore - LAC (32 team)
T1 - Commish (12 team)
T2 - Commish (16 Team)

kadun2
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby kadun2 » Thu May 19, 2022 6:46 am

abloom wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:48 pm
azthecrow wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:26 pm ^ What country are you referring to? Who are them?
Your lies are similar to those who are trying to destroy America.

Anyone can be wealthy in America.
That is a falsehood disguised as a truth.

While anyone can become wealthy (and by can I simply mean it's a non zero chance) those that come from privileged/wealthy backgrounds are far more likely to become wealthy.

Similarly anyone can do well on the SATs. It's just that the more priviledged/wealthy kids do better and the reason that the SATs are becoming optional in a significant portion of schools.

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:15 am

I was bored reading in Dynasty Discussion. Not a lot of hot topics these days with only a few games left to be played.

Sometimes I wander over here when that happens, and I saw this thread. It didn't disappoint. Brings back so many memories. But the more things change, the more they stay the same.

But now instead of Covid, our new crisis is the debt ceiling. Seems the folks on the right don't feel like raising it, as they did three times without objection during the last president's tenure. They'd rather take our economy to the brink of collapse in an effort to gut the IRS, and raise the age for Social Security to 70. A national 30% sales tax is also being discussed. All wonderful ideas. If you're wealthy.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku