I Had A Dream...

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
Zacsby
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

I Had A Dream...

Postby Zacsby » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:31 am

I had a dream, that LaDainian Tomlinson was a dog. He was a husky. Graceful and magnificent. It was like Air Bud but better. I had no idea who to share this with but the fine people at DLF. My wife would probably not talk to me for the rest of the day.

PS - I miss football. Lol
12 Team SF IDP
QB - Mahomes, Lawrence, Mac
RB - Etienne, Walker, Rhamondre, Javonte, Akers, CEH
WR - AJB, Waddle, Higgins, Gabe, Toney
TE - Andrews, ISJ
DL - Quinnen, Highsmith, Josh Allen
LB - Lloyd, JOK, Gay, Bush
DB - Winfield, Love, Delpit

14 Team 1QB IDP
QB - Fields, Jimmy G
RB - Henry, Kamara, Swift, Herbert
WR - Adams, Juju, Jakobi, Theilen
TE - Hock, Everett
DL - Garrett, Buckner, Sweat
LB - White, David, Okereke, Jack
DB - Budda, CJGJ, Dugger, Byard

Hottoddies
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: I Had A Dream...

Postby Hottoddies » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:36 pm

Zacsby wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:31 am I had a dream, that LaDainian Tomlinson was a dog. He was a husky. Graceful and magnificent. It was like Air Bud but better. I had no idea who to share this with but the fine people at DLF. My wife would probably not talk to me for the rest of the day.

PS - I miss football. Lol
Husky's love to run wild and are hard to contain. They also make for great dogsled dogs. I think that is an apt player/animal comp. I think your wife would be more concerned if it was some kind of weird sex dream. LOL
"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers." - Socrates