Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
honcho55
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Postby honcho55 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:12 am

Phaded wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:54 pm As far as I am concerned, it just works out to one person posting threads I mostly do not care about as opposed to a larger variety of users posting threads I mostly do not care about.

That could be why I am not as bothered as others as most threads are worthless to me.
I’m here also. I gotta say though, I’ve been active in other forums, and I’ve seen this kind of thing kill a forum dead.
main league, half PPR, all TDs 6, -3 for INT
12 team. 2019 champ, 2020 runner up, ‘21 3rd
start 2SF, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2WRT

QB: T Lawrence, K Cousins, R Wilson, Z Wilson
RB: K Walker, T Ettiene, JK Dobbins, D Gore, J Hasty, D Johnson, L Rountree
WR: JJ, AJB, A Cooper, Juju, C Kirk, J Dotson, N Westbrook-Ikhine, I McKenzie
TE. T Kelce, Pitts, Albert O, D Parham, J O’Shaunessy

1.03, 1.11, 2.02, 2.09
Extra 24 1st

RB6
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby RB6 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:22 am

_yeti wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:08 am
Phaded wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:54 pm As far as I am concerned, it just works out to one person posting threads I mostly do not care about as opposed to a larger variety of users posting threads I mostly do not care about.

That could be why I am not as bothered as others as most threads are worthless to me.
I don't disagree
Seriously? Your previous post said he needed professional help. You guys are constantly saying ignore him but all you do is react. All you’re doing is feeding into it.
.5PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
LJax, Burrow, Carr, Huntley, Heinicke, Cunningham
Adams, Kupp, Deebo, M Brown, Kirk, Wiliams, C Samuel, Palmer, E. Moore, Hodgins, Hutchinson
CMC, Barkley, Mostert, Ford, Moss, Dobbins, Dillon, Kelley, Tucker
Andrews, Higbee

PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
Mahomes, Purdy, Dalton, Henicke, Trask, Zappe
Henry, Pacheco, Robinson, Wilson, Ford, Chandler, Deuce
Hill, Kupp, Shaheed, Toney, Lazard, Metchie, Mingo, Slayton, Shenault, Atwell, Hutchinson
Pitts, Waller, Washington

PPR Best Ball Dynasty SF .5TEP
Stroud, Cousins, Willis, Mariota, Cunningham
Walker, J Cook, Miller, Zamir, Rodriguez, Carter, Penny
St. Brown, Aiyuk, DJ Moore, London, Doubs, Metchie, Scott, Claypool
Kincaid, Dulcich, Fant, Turner, Hurst

turcorox911
Role Player
Role Player

Postby turcorox911 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:55 am

_yeti wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:07 am
turcorox911 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:25 pm
Cult of Dionysus wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:22 pm Ive been a member of a variety of forums, including one for more than 15 years. I have seen a lot of things, but never such lax moderation as is being exhibited here.

It's a shame because the early part of the off season is my favorite time of year here, when we tend to discuss trends, concepts strategies, new league ideas and the new roomie class... Rather than the more team/player centric discussions which tend to dominate during the 2nd half of the off season and season.
What are some trends, strategies, and ideas you would like to discuss? Personally, I'd like to learn more about TE routes and what makes some systems way more valuable than others. That and I'd like to identify specific role players form the 2018 season who are poised to "breakout" in 2019.

But I think team specific is fine too. The more discussion the better in my book, but I understand that some people would like it condensed.
I say this from the heart, whatever ails you, what you are doing on these forums isn't fixing it. Everyone on here is dealing with the same stressors you are in this messed up society. This is a hobby. You need to talk to a friend, a professional, somebody about what's going on with you. Whatever satisfaction you are getting from this is fleeting and isn't the answer.
Do you have a background in psychology, counseling, therapy or anything like that? I'm just curious because maybe you are reading the signs incorrectly. If it's happened to you, then I understand, and well, my heart goes out to you. But I'm fine, so thanks for your concern. I truly appreciate it.

Have a good one buddy and enjoy the Big Game! Let's Go Rams!!!

turcorox911
Role Player
Role Player

Postby turcorox911 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:57 am

I don't disagree
Same here. I actually 100% agree. There are a lot of threads that I just don't care about. Which is why I subscribe to the motto of, if there's something you do want to talk about, then post it. I'm fine with someone posting a lot, doesn't bother me at all. Maybe I'm in the minority though.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:41 am

He's also "Silver Star". 3rd account found, IMO. This guy is a serious head case. Check out the 8 posts "Silver Star" has to his record. Turco is a known Cowboys fan, and is "Lone Star" on FootballGuys, who's users also know him and refer to him as a Psychotic Troll. SILVER STAR is TURCOROXX>easy find.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:35 am

And another one... Keep feeding him

_yeti
All Pro
All Pro

Postby _yeti » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:55 am

RB6 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:22 am

I don't disagree
Seriously? Your previous post said he needed professional help. You guys are constantly saying ignore him but all you do is react. All you’re doing is feeding into it.
I never said ignore him, he is wreaking havoc on this place. And I said I don't disagree - that his 1000 useless threads I care about about as much as the rest. I think part of it is it's about that time of year where not much happens in football so ppl spin their wheels. Need draft season to arrive. The amount of motivation he has to troll this place is greater than whatever ppl can drum up to talk about during the doldrums.
Remember where you are - this is Thunderdome.
*5 leagues (est. 2015, '17, '18, '18, '22, 6 total 'ships)

12 Team SF, PPR, TE Prem., DT prem., IDP Start 10, QB, 1SF, 2-4 RB, 2-5 WR, 1-3 TE, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB, 1 IDPflex
QB: J. Fields, B. Mayfield, G. Smith, M. Mariota, S. Darnold
RB: T. Etienne, T. Pollard, S. Barkley, J.Jacobs A. Jones, , A. Gibson, D. Harris, Z. Moss, E. Elliott
WR: G. Wilson, T. Higgins, T. McLaurin C. Kirk, D. Hopkins, K. Toney. K. Osborn, M. Hardman
TE: T.J. Hockenson, K. Pitts, H. Henry
DL: M. Parsons, Q. Williams, D. Buckner, R. Gary
LB: F. Oluokun, R. Smith, A. Anzalone. L. David
DB: B. Baker, J. Metellus, R. Grant

_yeti
All Pro
All Pro

Postby _yeti » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:57 am

turcorox911 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:55 am
_yeti wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:07 am
turcorox911 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:25 pm

What are some trends, strategies, and ideas you would like to discuss? Personally, I'd like to learn more about TE routes and what makes some systems way more valuable than others. That and I'd like to identify specific role players form the 2018 season who are poised to "breakout" in 2019.

But I think team specific is fine too. The more discussion the better in my book, but I understand that some people would like it condensed.
I say this from the heart, whatever ails you, what you are doing on these forums isn't fixing it. Everyone on here is dealing with the same stressors you are in this messed up society. This is a hobby. You need to talk to a friend, a professional, somebody about what's going on with you. Whatever satisfaction you are getting from this is fleeting and isn't the answer.
Do you have a background in psychology, counseling, therapy or anything like that? I'm just curious because maybe you are reading the signs incorrectly. If it's happened to you, then I understand, and well, my heart goes out to you. But I'm fine, so thanks for your concern. I truly appreciate it.

Have a good one buddy and enjoy the Big Game! Let's Go Rams!!!
I've known a few people with mental illness in my life. Have you been diagnosed with a specific one yet or are you still flying under the radar?

12 Team SF, PPR, TE Prem., DT prem., IDP Start 10, QB, 1SF, 2-4 RB, 2-5 WR, 1-3 TE, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB, 1 IDPflex
RB: T. Etienne, T. Pollard, S. Barkley, J.Jacobs A. Jones, , A. Gibson, D. Harris, Z. Moss, E. Elliott
WR: G. Wilson, T. Higgins, T. McLaurin C. Kirk, D. Hopkins, K. Toney. K. Osborn, M. Hardman

_yeti
All Pro
All Pro

Postby _yeti » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:00 am

Half the forum is just him talking to himself at this point lol

Cult of Dionysus
MVP
MVP

Postby Cult of Dionysus » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:09 am

Berley25, is another one. Look at the last thread, it's Turko. And I called him on it 1st post, then he disappeared.

Great team in sig line. Someone who can put together that epic roster in a 12 teamer doesn't need to ask for Team Advice, yet he did, and most questions were inane, and the Team Advice members even call him on it.

Liar, troll and cancer on the community.

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:18 pm

x2 I just look at the team advice sub forum or twitter or reddit instead, but the mods probably should care. I know that I don't really bother even looking at this sub forum anymore because half the threads are repeats or turco threads or clearly turco alt account threads, and I'm sure the same goes for many other formerly active forum goers.
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd

Prison_Mike
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Prison_Mike » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:49 pm

Hey y’all.

I’m not Turco, I don’t even know who/what tf that is tbh. I’m just a lover of The Office & a dynasty noob with too much time on his hands. I’m fairly new to dynasty (and new to this forum/DLF) & since I did 2 recent startups, I’ve been trying to get as much advice as possible for building a roster, and I respect this forum’s opinions more than any other platform (twitter, Reddit, etc), so I’ve posted here quite a bit.

Apparently in doing so, I’ve become some sort of troll - My bad, I’ll dial it back. Certainly didn’t intend to compromise the quality of the forum or anything like that
Team 1:
12-team | PPR | SuperFlex | 0.5-TEP
Start: 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/3FLX/1SF
QB: Herbert, Kyler, Baker, Jimmy G, Mariota, DTR
RB: Taylor, Saquon, Javonte, Conner, C.Evans, TDP
WR: Chase, Diggs, Olave, Aiyuk, Hollywood, MT, Shaheed
TE: Engram, Woods, Kraft
'24 picks: 1st, 3rd, 4th

Team 2:
12-Team | PPR | SuperFlex | 0.5-TEP
(Start: QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/3FLX/1SF)
QB: Mahomes, Allen, Russ
RB: Breece, JT, Swift, Javonte, Mostert
WR: Chase, Kupp, Aiyuk, Nico, Hollywood, Kirk, MT
TE: Pitts, Njoku, Woods
'24 picks: none

Team 3:
12tm PPR SuperFlex
QB: Hurts, Dak, Stafford, Z.Wilson, DTR
RB: Saquon, Swift, Achane, Kamara, Ford
WR: Jefferson, AJB, ARSB, Nico, Diontae, OBJ
TE: Goedert, Njoku, Fant, Woods
'24 picks: 4th, 4th

dizzler
Role Player
Role Player

Postby dizzler » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:08 pm

Whether its 1 person posting it or everyone posting it. My attitude of idgaf what 99% of people say on here doesn't change. I can ignore turco-dudes post just as easily as everyone elses. Whether we complain, whine or cry for moderators;if he's trolling and you're whining, he has accomplished his mission.

Let the troll do his thing and just ignore him. He can't troll what doesn't react to him.
Team 1 - Super Kamario Bros (12 Team - PPR) ( QB -1 , RB -2 , WR - 2, Te -1, FLX - 1, SuperFLX - 1, DP - 2, K- 1)
QB -Wentz, Newton, Ryan, Haskins (R)
RB -Zeke, Kamara, Drake, Ballage; Thompson, Ajayi
WR - D Hopkins, Julio, A. Miller, Coutee, AJ Brown (R) , Marvin Jones, Mclaurin (R),
Te -Delanie, Ebron, Oliver (R)
2020:3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Kerryon Luggage (12 Team - 2TE PPR) ( QB -1 , RB -2 , WR - 2, Te -2, FLX - 1, SuperFLX - 1, DP - 2, K- 1)
QB - Jimmy G, Josh Allen, Mariota
RB - Kerryon, Jamaal Will, Drake, Ballage, Miles Sanders (R), Justice Hill (R), Myles Gaskins (R)
Wr - Micheal Thomas, Zay Jones, Curtis Samuel, Crowder, Coutee, Aj Brown (R), Marquise Brown (R), Keesean Johnson (R), Kelvin Harmon (R)
Te- Engram, Oj Howard, Josh Oliver (R)
2020: 3,3,3, 5