Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
_yeti
All Pro
All Pro

Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Postby _yeti » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:44 pm

Yeah I said it
Remember where you are - this is Thunderdome.
*5 leagues (est. 2015, '17, '18, '18, '22, 6 total 'ships)

12 Team SF, PPR, TE Prem., DT prem., IDP Start 10, QB, 1SF, 2-4 RB, 2-5 WR, 1-3 TE, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB, 1 IDPflex
QB: J. Fields, B. Mayfield, G. Smith, M. Mariota, S. Darnold
RB: T. Etienne, T. Pollard, S. Barkley, J.Jacobs A. Jones, , A. Gibson, D. Harris, Z. Moss, E. Elliott
WR: G. Wilson, T. Higgins, T. McLaurin C. Kirk, D. Hopkins, K. Toney. K. Osborn, M. Hardman
TE: T.J. Hockenson, K. Pitts, H. Henry
DL: M. Parsons, Q. Williams, D. Buckner, R. Gary
LB: F. Oluokun, R. Smith, A. Anzalone. L. David
DB: B. Baker, J. Metellus, R. Grant

Orenthal Shames
Legend
Legend

Re: Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Postby Orenthal Shames » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:47 pm

Attachments
downloadfile.jpg
downloadfile.jpg (22 KiB) Viewed 3597 times
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 upman rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19, 20 Champs

QB: Watson, Flacco
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, McLaughlin
WR: Olave, Addison, Flowers, Rice, Downs, Mims, Douglas, Tillman
TE: Kittle, Chig, Woods
24 Picks: 1.08, 1.14, 2nd x2

_yeti
All Pro
All Pro

Postby _yeti » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:53 pm

12 Team SF, PPR, TE Prem., DT prem., IDP Start 10, QB, 1SF, 2-4 RB, 2-5 WR, 1-3 TE, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB, 1 IDPflex
RB: T. Etienne, T. Pollard, S. Barkley, J.Jacobs A. Jones, , A. Gibson, D. Harris, Z. Moss, E. Elliott
WR: G. Wilson, T. Higgins, T. McLaurin C. Kirk, D. Hopkins, K. Toney. K. Osborn, M. Hardman

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:59 pm

Great, another thread about the forum troll.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

_yeti
All Pro
All Pro

Postby _yeti » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:06 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:59 pm Great, another thread about the forum troll.
Every other thread is by him

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:09 pm

_yeti wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:06 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:59 pm Great, another thread about the forum troll.
Every other thread is by him
I know. I think you might be right, TBH. Seems eerily similar in posting style.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

ascherb
Starter
Starter

Postby ascherb » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:57 pm

Is this not something that is somewhat verifiable?
Please give us a visit for awesome FF content:

extrapointff.com

Cult of Dionysus
MVP
MVP

Postby Cult of Dionysus » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:22 pm

Of course.

Ive been a member of a variety of forums, including one for more than 15 years. I have seen a lot of things, but never such lax moderation as is being exhibited here. They could easily review/compare IP addresses, and if someone was using a vpn service (since their address(es) would change daily) it would be readily apparent.
Last edited by Cult of Dionysus on Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

turcorox911
Role Player
Role Player

Postby turcorox911 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:23 pm

ascherb wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:57 pm Is this not something that is somewhat verifiable?
It for sure is. I think the mods/admins might look into it soon tbh.

I'm sure Prison_Mike isn't all that bad though. But if he is, then we can just ignore. No harm/foul there.

turcorox911
Role Player
Role Player

Postby turcorox911 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:25 pm

Cult of Dionysus wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:22 pm Ive been a member of a variety of forums, including one for more than 15 years. I have seen a lot of things, but never such lax moderation as is being exhibited here.

It's a shame because the early part of the off season is my favorite time of year here, when we tend to discuss trends, concepts strategies, new league ideas and the new roomie class... Rather than the more team/player centric discussions which tend to dominate during the 2nd half of the off season and season.
What are some trends, strategies, and ideas you would like to discuss? Personally, I'd like to learn more about TE routes and what makes some systems way more valuable than others. That and I'd like to identify specific role players form the 2018 season who are poised to "breakout" in 2019.

But I think team specific is fine too. The more discussion the better in my book, but I understand that some people would like it condensed.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:54 pm

As far as I am concerned, it just works out to one person posting threads I mostly do not care about as opposed to a larger variety of users posting threads I mostly do not care about.

That could be why I am not as bothered as others as most threads are worthless to me.

_yeti
All Pro
All Pro

Postby _yeti » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:07 am

turcorox911 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:25 pm
Cult of Dionysus wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:22 pm Ive been a member of a variety of forums, including one for more than 15 years. I have seen a lot of things, but never such lax moderation as is being exhibited here.

It's a shame because the early part of the off season is my favorite time of year here, when we tend to discuss trends, concepts strategies, new league ideas and the new roomie class... Rather than the more team/player centric discussions which tend to dominate during the 2nd half of the off season and season.
What are some trends, strategies, and ideas you would like to discuss? Personally, I'd like to learn more about TE routes and what makes some systems way more valuable than others. That and I'd like to identify specific role players form the 2018 season who are poised to "breakout" in 2019.

But I think team specific is fine too. The more discussion the better in my book, but I understand that some people would like it condensed.
I say this from the heart, whatever ails you, what you are doing on these forums isn't fixing it. Everyone on here is dealing with the same stressors you are in this messed up society. This is a hobby. You need to talk to a friend, a professional, somebody about what's going on with you. Whatever satisfaction you are getting from this is fleeting and isn't the answer.

_yeti
All Pro
All Pro

Postby _yeti » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:08 am

Phaded wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:54 pm As far as I am concerned, it just works out to one person posting threads I mostly do not care about as opposed to a larger variety of users posting threads I mostly do not care about.

That could be why I am not as bothered as others as most threads are worthless to me.
I don't disagree