Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
User avatar
_yeti
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1470
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:21 am

Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Postby _yeti » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:44 pm

Yeah I said it
Remember where you are - this is Thunderdome.
*4 leagues (Sig est. '15, others '17, '18, '18, 2 total 'ships)

12 Team 1/2 PPR - TE Prem., IDP *2018 Champion* 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB, 1 IDPflex
QB: R. Wilson, B. Roethlisberger, T. Tagovailoa, M. Trubisky, T. Taylor, N. Foles
RB: E. Elliot, J. Taylor, T. Gurley, C. Carson, Z. Moss, M. Mack, T. Pollard, D. Freeman
WR: M. Evans, A. Cooper, J. Landry, C. Lamb, T. Higgins, C. Davis, J. Ross, D. Pettis, J. Gordon, Antonio Brown
TE: N. Fant, E. Ebron, D. Njoku, I. Thomas, G. Olsen
DL: D. Hunter, N. Bosa, D. Buckner, C. Jones
LB: B. Wagner, CJ Mosley, J. Collins, S. Thompson
DB: L. Collins, T. Mathieu J. Chinn

User avatar
Orenthal Shames
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4360
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:13 pm

Re: Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Postby Orenthal Shames » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:47 pm

Image
Attachments
downloadfile.jpg
downloadfile.jpg (22 KiB) Viewed 2950 times
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 man rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19 Champion

QB: Tannehill, Brees
RB: Kamara, CMC, Sanders, Davis, Murray, Scott
WR: Julio, Hill, KA, Hamler
TE: Kelce, Kittle

User avatar
_yeti
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1470
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:21 am

Re: Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Postby _yeti » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:53 pm

Image
Remember where you are - this is Thunderdome.
*4 leagues (Sig est. '15, others '17, '18, '18, 2 total 'ships)

12 Team 1/2 PPR - TE Prem., IDP *2018 Champion* 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB, 1 IDPflex
QB: R. Wilson, B. Roethlisberger, T. Tagovailoa, M. Trubisky, T. Taylor, N. Foles
RB: E. Elliot, J. Taylor, T. Gurley, C. Carson, Z. Moss, M. Mack, T. Pollard, D. Freeman
WR: M. Evans, A. Cooper, J. Landry, C. Lamb, T. Higgins, C. Davis, J. Ross, D. Pettis, J. Gordon, Antonio Brown
TE: N. Fant, E. Ebron, D. Njoku, I. Thomas, G. Olsen
DL: D. Hunter, N. Bosa, D. Buckner, C. Jones
LB: B. Wagner, CJ Mosley, J. Collins, S. Thompson
DB: L. Collins, T. Mathieu J. Chinn

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 16796
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:59 pm

Great, another thread about the forum troll.


User avatar
_yeti
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1470
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:21 am

Re: Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Postby _yeti » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:06 pm

FantasyFreak wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:59 pm
Great, another thread about the forum troll.
Every other thread is by him
Remember where you are - this is Thunderdome.
*4 leagues (Sig est. '15, others '17, '18, '18, 2 total 'ships)

12 Team 1/2 PPR - TE Prem., IDP *2018 Champion* 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB, 1 IDPflex
QB: R. Wilson, B. Roethlisberger, T. Tagovailoa, M. Trubisky, T. Taylor, N. Foles
RB: E. Elliot, J. Taylor, T. Gurley, C. Carson, Z. Moss, M. Mack, T. Pollard, D. Freeman
WR: M. Evans, A. Cooper, J. Landry, C. Lamb, T. Higgins, C. Davis, J. Ross, D. Pettis, J. Gordon, Antonio Brown
TE: N. Fant, E. Ebron, D. Njoku, I. Thomas, G. Olsen
DL: D. Hunter, N. Bosa, D. Buckner, C. Jones
LB: B. Wagner, CJ Mosley, J. Collins, S. Thompson
DB: L. Collins, T. Mathieu J. Chinn

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 16796
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:09 pm

_yeti wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:06 pm
FantasyFreak wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:59 pm
Great, another thread about the forum troll.
Every other thread is by him
I know. I think you might be right, TBH. Seems eerily similar in posting style.


User avatar
ascherb
Starter
Starter
Posts: 613
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Re: Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Postby ascherb » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:57 pm

Is this not something that is somewhat verifiable?
14-team Dynasty - .5PPR (QB/2RB/3WR/Flex/TE/K/D)

QB - Luck/Stafford/Bradford
RB - Gurley/DJohnson/Hyde/Ingram/DMartin/Smallwood
WR - OBJ/Julio/Hopkins/KAllen/ARob/Cooks/DGB/Coates/Gordon
TE - Gronk/Ebron

User avatar
Cult of Dionysus
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2791
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:02 am

Re: Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Postby Cult of Dionysus » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:22 pm

Of course.

Ive been a member of a variety of forums, including one for more than 15 years. I have seen a lot of things, but never such lax moderation as is being exhibited here. They could easily review/compare IP addresses, and if someone was using a vpn service (since their address(es) would change daily) it would be readily apparent.
Last edited by Cult of Dionysus on Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

turcorox911
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 465
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:44 am

Re: Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Postby turcorox911 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:23 pm

ascherb wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:57 pm
Is this not something that is somewhat verifiable?
It for sure is. I think the mods/admins might look into it soon tbh.

I'm sure Prison_Mike isn't all that bad though. But if he is, then we can just ignore. No harm/foul there.

turcorox911
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 465
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:44 am

Re: Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Postby turcorox911 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:25 pm

Cult of Dionysus wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:22 pm
Ive been a member of a variety of forums, including one for more than 15 years. I have seen a lot of things, but never such lax moderation as is being exhibited here.

It's a shame because the early part of the off season is my favorite time of year here, when we tend to discuss trends, concepts strategies, new league ideas and the new roomie class... Rather than the more team/player centric discussions which tend to dominate during the 2nd half of the off season and season.
What are some trends, strategies, and ideas you would like to discuss? Personally, I'd like to learn more about TE routes and what makes some systems way more valuable than others. That and I'd like to identify specific role players form the 2018 season who are poised to "breakout" in 2019.

But I think team specific is fine too. The more discussion the better in my book, but I understand that some people would like it condensed.

User avatar
Phaded
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 11968
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Postby Phaded » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:54 pm

As far as I am concerned, it just works out to one person posting threads I mostly do not care about as opposed to a larger variety of users posting threads I mostly do not care about.

That could be why I am not as bothered as others as most threads are worthless to me.

User avatar
_yeti
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1470
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:21 am

Re: Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Postby _yeti » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:07 am

turcorox911 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:25 pm
Cult of Dionysus wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:22 pm
Ive been a member of a variety of forums, including one for more than 15 years. I have seen a lot of things, but never such lax moderation as is being exhibited here.

It's a shame because the early part of the off season is my favorite time of year here, when we tend to discuss trends, concepts strategies, new league ideas and the new roomie class... Rather than the more team/player centric discussions which tend to dominate during the 2nd half of the off season and season.
What are some trends, strategies, and ideas you would like to discuss? Personally, I'd like to learn more about TE routes and what makes some systems way more valuable than others. That and I'd like to identify specific role players form the 2018 season who are poised to "breakout" in 2019.

But I think team specific is fine too. The more discussion the better in my book, but I understand that some people would like it condensed.
I say this from the heart, whatever ails you, what you are doing on these forums isn't fixing it. Everyone on here is dealing with the same stressors you are in this messed up society. This is a hobby. You need to talk to a friend, a professional, somebody about what's going on with you. Whatever satisfaction you are getting from this is fleeting and isn't the answer.
Remember where you are - this is Thunderdome.
*4 leagues (Sig est. '15, others '17, '18, '18, 2 total 'ships)

12 Team 1/2 PPR - TE Prem., IDP *2018 Champion* 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB, 1 IDPflex
QB: R. Wilson, B. Roethlisberger, T. Tagovailoa, M. Trubisky, T. Taylor, N. Foles
RB: E. Elliot, J. Taylor, T. Gurley, C. Carson, Z. Moss, M. Mack, T. Pollard, D. Freeman
WR: M. Evans, A. Cooper, J. Landry, C. Lamb, T. Higgins, C. Davis, J. Ross, D. Pettis, J. Gordon, Antonio Brown
TE: N. Fant, E. Ebron, D. Njoku, I. Thomas, G. Olsen
DL: D. Hunter, N. Bosa, D. Buckner, C. Jones
LB: B. Wagner, CJ Mosley, J. Collins, S. Thompson
DB: L. Collins, T. Mathieu J. Chinn

User avatar
_yeti
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1470
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:21 am

Re: Prison_Mike is Turco, don't @ me

Postby _yeti » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:08 am

Phaded wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:54 pm
As far as I am concerned, it just works out to one person posting threads I mostly do not care about as opposed to a larger variety of users posting threads I mostly do not care about.

That could be why I am not as bothered as others as most threads are worthless to me.
I don't disagree
Remember where you are - this is Thunderdome.
*4 leagues (Sig est. '15, others '17, '18, '18, 2 total 'ships)

12 Team 1/2 PPR - TE Prem., IDP *2018 Champion* 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB, 1 IDPflex
QB: R. Wilson, B. Roethlisberger, T. Tagovailoa, M. Trubisky, T. Taylor, N. Foles
RB: E. Elliot, J. Taylor, T. Gurley, C. Carson, Z. Moss, M. Mack, T. Pollard, D. Freeman
WR: M. Evans, A. Cooper, J. Landry, C. Lamb, T. Higgins, C. Davis, J. Ross, D. Pettis, J. Gordon, Antonio Brown
TE: N. Fant, E. Ebron, D. Njoku, I. Thomas, G. Olsen
DL: D. Hunter, N. Bosa, D. Buckner, C. Jones
LB: B. Wagner, CJ Mosley, J. Collins, S. Thompson
DB: L. Collins, T. Mathieu J. Chinn


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest