Late Night TV

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
Phish Brigade
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Late Night TV

Postby Phish Brigade » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:03 pm

I'm sorry, but for anyone that is a fan of late night tv... this time in our lives will be the holy grail of it.

I'm a huge Letterman fan, and when you think back and remember how and why he left NBC... he's now got the mother load of hot topics to work with. And he put out an invitation to all the hosts at NBC ( Conan, Fallon, Daly and even Leno himself ) to come on his show. It was part joke, but part serious... but even if it doesn't happen, there is gonna be some great stuff in the days to come. :wink:
GDF3
QB- Vick, Freeman, Hasselbeck, Yates
RB- Foster, McCoy, M Bush, Ben Tate, R Jennings, Alex Green
WR- Wallace, TBMW, Colston, Boldin, Collie, Amendola, Washington Roberts, Doss
TE- Gates, Cook, Carlson, Heap, Shiancoe
K- Cundiff, Novak
DL- Abraham, J Smith, James Hall, R Quinn, Keiser
LB- Poz, DJ Will, Vilma, Wake, Rivers, Mays, Irving
DB- Polamalu, Berry, Delmas, C Woodson, M Griffin, T Thomas, Byrd

Phish Brigade
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Phish Brigade » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:15 pm

OMG! I'm dying over here. If you know of any sites that show full episodes of tv shows... tonight's Letterman is already a classic.

I hope I'm not talking to myself, but there is a football theme in it... so I'll continue.

Keifer Sutherland was the first guest, and he came out in an outfit that he'll probably never wear again because he lost a bet. The bet was that the Patriots would win last weekend! :lol:

If you understand what classic Letterman is all about, find this episode tomorrow. :wink:
GDF3
QB- Vick, Freeman, Hasselbeck, Yates
RB- Foster, McCoy, M Bush, Ben Tate, R Jennings, Alex Green
WR- Wallace, TBMW, Colston, Boldin, Collie, Amendola, Washington Roberts, Doss
TE- Gates, Cook, Carlson, Heap, Shiancoe
K- Cundiff, Novak
DL- Abraham, J Smith, James Hall, R Quinn, Keiser
LB- Poz, DJ Will, Vilma, Wake, Rivers, Mays, Irving
DB- Polamalu, Berry, Delmas, C Woodson, M Griffin, T Thomas, Byrd

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Lots of crazy things going on with Late night TV recently, the Jay Leno show and the Conan tonight show have been a disaster, and NBC is trying to shake things up again. Letterman dealt with his own problems last year regarding affairs with staffers and his Sarah Palin controversy, for awhile it looked like his own show might be in danger. Might be time to bring some new faces to Late Night TV, and while I'm thinking about it Saturday Night Live needs a complete makeover too, its been pretty terrible in the past few years IMO :lol: (but still does pretty well with getting musical guests I would say)
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Good video here of Jimmy Kimmel on the Jay Leno show, Kimmel hits him HARD :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axwO6BkCtIo
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince