General Discussion on Superflex Dynasties

Given the increase in popularity for SF and 2QB leagues, this forum is intended for topics relating to these formats.
wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Re: General Discussion on Superflex Dynasties

Postby wickerkat1212 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:48 am

briank wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:48 pm
wickerkat1212 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:41 am So I just took over a team in a Superflex Dynasty. I've never had a dynasty that could start 2 QBs. Our 12-man, 1 ppr league is a little weird in that you can start 1-2 QBs. So you don't HAVE to start two, but looking at the QBs, most will get you 20+ points (if you have decent starters) so it's an easy 2 qb start.

Any advice here for a guy new to Superflex Dynasties?

I assume QBs are valued highly. Luckily I have Mahomes/Rodgers, with Baker as my #3. I'll keep an eye on WW QB. There is nothing there but Taysom, I may pick him up. I assume in the rookie drafts, since this is the only way to get a QB now (aside from trading) that they go HIGH. I've seen them go as high as 1.01.

I'm getting a LOT of offers for my QBs. I assume you need back a lot. I've turned down two 1st round picks for Mahomes, need more than that, at least that plus a decent QB and maybe another skill player. I did offer Mahomes for Kyler + Kelce, but that was rejected.

Any general advice here?

Thanks!
For me, Mahomes is easily the most value player in superflex and worth at least 4 random 1sts. I personally wouldn't trade him without a disgusting overpay. The best QBs will go early in the 1st in rookie drafts and any rookie QB that looks like he has a chance to be a long term starter will go in the first round. You look set up pretty well. I always want to have at least 3 starters. I also like to hold any backups that would be worth starting if they got the chance.
Thanks. My WRs are terrible, but that's probably the easiest to turn around. Hitting the WW and keeping my eyes open.
D3:
QB—Allen RB—Kamara, Jacobs, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Harrison, TILLMAN, Marshall, Jefferson TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington KRAFT PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC RB—BIJAN, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, HULL, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Diggs, Adams, Allen, TILLMAN, Boyd, Woods, HUTCHINSON, DOUGLAS TE—Kelce, Kmet, Schultz, Parham PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Howell RB—BIJAN, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, HULL, GRAY WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, Myers, Hardman, Reynolds BOUTTE TE—Kmet, Smith, Hurst, Ertz, KRAFT PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: BIJAN, BRob, ZWhite, Hines, TDP, McLaughlin WR: Higgins, JSN, JWilliams, DJM, RMoore, DOWNS, Atwell, TILLMAN, BOUTTE, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, CJONES TE: Trautman, Ferguson, KRAFT, Hooper

briank
All Pro
All Pro

Re: General Discussion on Superflex Dynasties

Postby briank » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:02 pm

wickerkat1212 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:48 am
briank wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:48 pm
wickerkat1212 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:41 am So I just took over a team in a Superflex Dynasty. I've never had a dynasty that could start 2 QBs. Our 12-man, 1 ppr league is a little weird in that you can start 1-2 QBs. So you don't HAVE to start two, but looking at the QBs, most will get you 20+ points (if you have decent starters) so it's an easy 2 qb start.

Any advice here for a guy new to Superflex Dynasties?

I assume QBs are valued highly. Luckily I have Mahomes/Rodgers, with Baker as my #3. I'll keep an eye on WW QB. There is nothing there but Taysom, I may pick him up. I assume in the rookie drafts, since this is the only way to get a QB now (aside from trading) that they go HIGH. I've seen them go as high as 1.01.

I'm getting a LOT of offers for my QBs. I assume you need back a lot. I've turned down two 1st round picks for Mahomes, need more than that, at least that plus a decent QB and maybe another skill player. I did offer Mahomes for Kyler + Kelce, but that was rejected.

Any general advice here?

Thanks!
For me, Mahomes is easily the most value player in superflex and worth at least 4 random 1sts. I personally wouldn't trade him without a disgusting overpay. The best QBs will go early in the 1st in rookie drafts and any rookie QB that looks like he has a chance to be a long term starter will go in the first round. You look set up pretty well. I always want to have at least 3 starters. I also like to hold any backups that would be worth starting if they got the chance.
Thanks. My WRs are terrible, but that's probably the easiest to turn around. Hitting the WW and keeping my eyes open.
QB is easily the most important position in superflex. I would not trade away from QB for another position unless I have at least 4 starting QB, preferably 5.
12 tm tiered PPR Superflex start 9
QB Allen/Tubisky/Lock
RB Mixon/Harris/Etienne
WR DJ Moore
TE Kelce/Irv
2022 1.06/1.09
2023 3x 1st

12 tm tiered PPR Superflex start 10
QB Mahomes/Watson/Ryan
RB CMC/Zeke/Mixon/Sanders
WR Evans/Godwin/Robinson/Golladay/Thielen/Lockett/Fuller
TE Kittle/Waller/L. Thomas