How'd I do - 14 Team Superflex Start Up

Given the increase in popularity for SF and 2QB leagues, this forum is intended for topics relating to these formats.
dynastysports
MVP
MVP

How'd I do - 14 Team Superflex Start Up

Postby dynastysports » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:45 pm

PPR Standard Scoring 14 team start QB 2RB 2WR TE 1SUPER 2FLEX

Just finished the start up, deep league 28 total rosters.

QB - Burrow, Rodgers, Foles, Stidham, Allen
RB - Gurley, Fournette, Coleman, Henderson, J. Hill, Guice, D. Williams, D. Thompson, Ogunbowale, Boone
WR - Thomas, Godwin, Jeudy, Cooks, Harry, Campbell, Arcega-Whiteside, Hurd, Harmon, Butler
TE - Gronkowski, Smith Jr., Griffin

I had the 7th pick in the draft.

Dibbles
MVP
MVP

Re: How'd I do - 14 Team Superflex Start Up

Postby Dibbles » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:09 am

Not bad at all, you got some great pieces in mt, godwin and burrow. Also like Arod and hoping that is josh allen at end of your QBs. Dont love guice, LF, foles, henderson, stidham, gronk, or harry picks - lots of riskier/uncertain situations here. Solid core to build off of.

Ruggenater
All Pro
All Pro

Re: How'd I do - 14 Team Superflex Start Up

Postby Ruggenater » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:16 pm

I’m assuming the last QB is Kyle Allen, not Josh. Pretty solid group of QBs given the size of the league. I’d bet that Foles will get more starts than Trubisky this season.

Awesome WRs, and also like Burrow and Irv Smith. It looks like you’re trying to compete this year having grabbed Gurley, Fournette, Rodgers and Gronk. If you get off to a bad start, I’d recommend bailing on them and shopping these guys to competitors in season.
12 Team Superflex - PPR, 0.25 PPC - QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/Superflex
QB: L Jackson, Tagovailoa, Rodgers, Pickett, Tannehill
RB: Swift, Pacheco, Sanders, Hubbard, Spears, Dillon, Herbert, McLaughlin, Chandler, Dowdle
WR: DeVonta, Waddle, Aiyuk, Nacua, McLaurin, Hopkins, M Williams, Mingo, Wan’Dale, Hyatt
TE: Kelce, Okonkwo, Schoonmaker