Best QB core | Stoking the fire

Given the increase in popularity for SF and 2QB leagues, this forum is intended for topics relating to these formats.
The MAC Machine
Captain
Captain

Best QB core | Stoking the fire

Postby The MAC Machine » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:22 pm

Hey y’all! I need your help in inciting some quality yet unbiased trash talk in my league. I, going to list the QB core of each team in my 12 team SUPERFLEX league and I’d like you to rank who you believe are the top 6 from a dynasty perspective. Thanks in advance!!!

1. D. Prescott (DAL), C. Wentz (PHI), D. Carr (LV), J. Flacco (NYJ), N. Sudfeld (PHI), C. Daniel (DET), S. Mannion (MIN), J. Rosen (MIA)

2. R. Wilson (SEA), G. Minshew ll (JAX), C. Henne (KC), A. McCarron (HOU), G. Smith (SEA), T. Hill (NO), J Hurts (PHI)

3. D. Watson (HOU), N. Folds (CHI), A. Gordon (SEA), T. Tagovailoa (MIA), R. Fitzpatrick (MIA)

4. J. Allen (BUF), T. Bridgewater (CAR)

5. K. Murray (AZ) A. Rodgers (GB), T. Brady (TB), M. Rudolph (PIT), C. Keenum (CLE), RGIII (BAL), B. Gabbert (TB)

6. P. Mahomes (KC), J. Garapollo (SF), D. Lock (DEN), D. Haskins Jr (WAS), M. Perry (MIA)

7. M. Stafford (DET), J. Goff (LAR), C. Newton (NE), B. Hoyer (NE), J. Stidham (NE), P. Walker (CAR)

8. D. Jones (NYG), J. Burrow (CIN), S. Darnold (NYJ), M. Mariota (LV), M. Moore (KC)

9. L. Jackson (BAL), D. Brees (NO), J. Winston (NO), T. Taylor (LAC), J. Brissett (IND)

10. M. Ryan (ATL), B. Roethlisberger (PIT), M. Trubisky (CHI), M. Schaub (ATL), J. Dobbs (JAX), M. Barkley (BUF), A. Dalton (DAL), N. Mullens (SF), T. Sieman (TEN)

11. B. Mayfield (CLE), R. Tannehill (TEN), J. Wolford (LAR), K. Allen (WAS), J. Driskel (DEN), W. Grier (CAR), J. Herbert (LAC)

12. K. Cousins (MIN), P. Rivers (IND), A. Smith (WAS)
The Handle Formerly Known as "The Godwin Complex"
⛳️Jaguars will finish 11-6 and make the playoffs
⛳️If Sam Darnold finishes outside of the top 13 QB in 2021 then StripesOfKC & Sriracha get to decide what my new handle and icon will be. :thumbup:

12 TEAM SUPERFLEX PPR
START: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX
ROSTER STARTERS
QB: S. Darnold (CAR)
RB: J. Jacobs (LV), L. Fournette (TB)
WR: Cooper (DAL), Ridley (ATL), M. Williams (LAC)
TE: R. Seals-Jones (WAS), M. Alie-Cox (IND)
FLEX: Sutton (DEN), J. Smith-Schuster (PIT), D. Harris (NE)
SUPERFLEX: M. Jones (NE)

BENCH:
QB: Rudolph (PIT), Book (NO), Minshew (PHL), Stidham (NE)
RB: Cord. Patterson (ATL), A. Collins (SEA), D. Dallas (SEA), K. Vaughn (TB), JJ Taylor (NE), S. Perine (CIN)
WR: M. Jones (JAX), Zaccheus (ATL), G. Olszewski (NE)
TE: B. Jarwin (DAL), D. Asiasi (NE)
IR: Tre' Q. Smith (NO), Tyrod Taylor (HOU), Chark Jr (JAX), R. Penny (SEA)

Han
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Best QB core | Stoking the fire

Postby Han » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:23 am

Wow, that seems really well balanced in my opinion.

8, 9, 7, 5, 6, 1 I guess?
QB (1) - A.Rodgers,J.Love,W.Levis,B.Mayfield,Darnold,J.Brisset,Corral
RB (2) - Bijan,Charbonnet,R. Mostert, Zeke, Allgeier,K. Hunt,Hubbard, J.Ford, M. Gaskin
WR (2) - Nuk, M. Evans ,OBJ, T.Thornton, P. Nacua, K Boutte, P. Campbell Zaccheaus,W Fuller, Cobb, T.Patrick
TE (1) - Schultz, Hooper,Kmet,T.Kraft
SFlex (2) - any qb/rb/wr/te

0.25 PPR
12 team league, 37 player rosters + IR, 5 round rookie draft each year.

jski33
Rookie
Rookie

Postby jski33 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:46 am

I like 6 the best then 8, 1, 7, 9, 2

Eight7Seven
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Eight7Seven » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:04 pm

Adding to his already obscene war-chest of awards, Patrick Maholmes will accept the gold medal on behalf of team Six.

With a sly grin in his face, Carson Wentz finally realizes his dream of finishing ahead of Nick Foles in a meaningful competition. Team One stand together in second place, For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.

And the moment we've all been waiting for has arrived, which will be the final team awarded some hardware? It was a hard-fought and bloody affair that left team Eight crying in the shadows of the podium. But our bronze medal is awarded to team Eleven!

That's right all you underdogs out there, the Dreamers have placed! Kyle Allen and Justin Herbert walk to the stage arm in arm, beaming with satisfaction to accept their medallions.
Team One: Children of the Light
12 Team PPR- Superflex- Dynasty - Start 9

QB: Herbert, Watson, Young, Cousins
HB: Bijan, Etienne, J.Jacobs, Najee, D.Harris, J.Ford
WR: Olave, Smith-Njigba, Pittman, Jeudy, Jameson, A.Cooper, Cooks, P.Cambell, T.Marshall, Boutte (T.S.)
TE: Hockenson, Kmet, L.Schoonmaker, Likely (T.S.)
Picks: 2024 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd & 3rd

Team Two: One Nation
12 Team IDP- PPR- Superflex- Dynasy - 8 Offensive Starters- 1 DL, 1 EDR, 2 LB, 2 DB, 1DP (DL/LB/DB)

QB: Mahomes, Love, Lance, Purdy
HB: Chubb, Etienne, Akers, Dillion, J.Cook, P.Strong (T.S.), Z.White (T.S.)
WR: Waddle, Jameson, A.Cooper, “Bayou”.Michael.Thomas, Pickens, T.Marshall
TE: Waller, I.Smith.Jr, Otton (T.S.)
LB: D.Lloyd, Q.Walker, D.Long, J.Baker, J.Jewel
DB: J.Chinn, J.Pitre, J.Brisker
DL/ER: S.Hubbard, K.Mack, K.Paye
Picks: '23 1.05, 1.07, 1.12 & 3.07

Dibbles
MVP
MVP

Postby Dibbles » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:15 am

6 easily for me, then 8, 9, 7.