I have the 1:10 and 1:12

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
Stevens61310
Role Player
Role Player

I have the 1:10 and 1:12

Postby Stevens61310 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:13 pm

Although I have been doing fantasy football for fairly close to 20 years it's only been real recent (the last 4 years maybe) that I have participated in dynasty leagues.

I have decided that I would like some answers to several questions. first I would like to run my roster by you
QB--Eli Manning, Fitzpatrick. (Yeah probably not my strongest position)
RB--Charles, Hill, Morris, Mathews, R. Jennings, Dri Archer, and Danny Woodhead.
WR--Jeffrey,VJax, Boldin, Beasley, Bruce Ellington, and Danny Amendola
TE--Rudolph, Chandler

It's a 16 team league with a three round rookie draft. I have the following picks--1:10 (10th overall), 1:12 (12th), 2:05 (21st), 2:10 (26th), and 3:10 (42nd).

I feel that my first 2 picks should be WR . Do you agree with that? And if so which 2 would be targeting there? My personal opinion is it should be DGB and Funchess but who knows? Also I'm thinking of Hundley with my 2:05

Also I'm not in love with trading Hill but I do have a guy sniffing around. He wants to package some kind of deal around Davante Adams. Any thoughts there?

Some things you should know we start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 Flex, and 1 OP.
All nine teams before me need either an RB or a QB desperately. Does this mean they will draft QBs and RBs exclusively? No I think not. But it is a league that likes drafting their QBs early (Manziel went 4 last year).

In the end I think it's reasonable to assume that Gordon, Gurley, Winston, Mariotta, and Cooper will be gone by the time I pick at 10.

Sorry I was long winded . Any opinions are welcome

timmahawk
Starter
Starter

Re: I have the 1:10 and 1:12

Postby timmahawk » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:33 pm

I'd trade Charles if I were in your shoes. You aren't competing this year for the title, and since so many teams are RB desperate, you should be able to get a nice return for him.

I'd try to move up to the top 6 as well as get another WR for Charles and grab one of the top 3 WRs with that pick. Then go BPA the rest of the way.

TomBobAnderson
All Pro
All Pro

Postby TomBobAnderson » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:26 pm

I don't think that DGB will be there at 1.10. If I were you I'd try to package the 1.10 and 1.12 and try to move up to the top 6 part of the draft and try to get either DGB, White, or Parker... Or you can trade Charles and one of your picks to get an upgrade at the WR position. Maybe Hopkins?... Nah, don't trade Hill... Also you need a TE. Maybe Maxx Williams in the 2nd round or Nick O'Leary in the 3rd?

italian_stallion21
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby italian_stallion21 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:48 pm

SUGARRAYJOSE wrote:I don't think that DGB will be there at 1.10. If I were you I'd try to package the 1.10 and 1.12 and try to move up to the top 6 part of the draft and try to get either DGB, White, or Parker... Or you can trade Charles and one of your picks to get an upgrade at the WR position. Maybe Hopkins?... Nah, don't trade Hill... Also you need a TE. Maybe Maxx Williams in the 2nd round or Nick O'Leary in the 3rd?
Every rookie mock so far has had Maxx in the first, you'd most likely need to use the 1.10 to get him.

Plank
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Plank » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:44 am

There's still value in WR at 10th and 12th overall... I would take a good hard look at guys like N Agholor, D Smith, T Lockett, P Dorsett, J Hardy, R Greene, B Perriman and T McBride ...

Also could consider S Coates, but I would see where he goes in the draft and how high ...

Some other guys to look at in the 2nd: Devante Davis, C Conley, K Bell, T Montgomery ...

If you need more film than that is on draftbreakdown.com, there's a ton of full games on youtube ... Only guy I've had a hard time getting film on is Tre McBride, and I really want to see more of him.
@PlankMelody

Diti51
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Diti51 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:36 am

if need a tight end, would try to trade one of your picks and a player for an Ertz or Eifert. No TE talent worth drafting in this year's class and as rookie fever hits in full force after NFL draft, look to make a deal with someone who has depth at TE you can trade a pick +/- player for in exchange. Or try to grab Josh Hill with Saints on waivers if he is available.
Team 1- Friday Night Lights
12 tm dynasty PPR, TE premiumQB/2RB/2WR/TE/3FLEX/K/D
http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/14805#0
QB: Mahomes/Mayfield/Levis
RB: Jonathan Taylor/Singletary/Allgier/Ty Chandler/Bigsby/AGibson
WR: Garret Wilson/Nico Collins/Diontae Johnson/Mi Williams/Marquise Brown/Zay Flowers
TE: Goeddert/Njoku/Ferguson/Harrison Bryant

Team 2 - Good Life
12 tm dynasty PPR, TE premiumQB/2RB/2WR/TE/2FLEX/K/D
http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/58823#0
QB: Josh Allen/Dobbs
RB: Jon Taylor/Roschon Johnson/JK Dobbins/Ty Chandler
WR: Diggs/Lockett/Diontae Johnson/Pittman/Elijah Moore/Jayden Reed/Wandale Robinson
TE: Ferguson/Okwonkwo/Juwan Johnson/Tucker Kraft/Ruckert

Team 3 - WFL
12 tm dynasty superflex, PPR, 26 man roster salary cap - no K/DST
QB: Fields/TLawrence/Zach Wilson/Mills
RB: Gibson/Chandler
WR: ACooper/Lockett/Godwin/Rashee Rice/Josh Downs/Mingo/Elijah Moore/WRobinson
TE: Goeddert/Trautman/Brevin Jordan