Terrence West

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
RossOfTheYear
Role Player
Role Player

Terrence West

Postby RossOfTheYear » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:35 pm

Thoughts? 2,578 yards and 41 TDs is a lot, no matter what way you look at it

They took in West's position drills, but he elected not to do any tests and stood on his combine numbers. The 5-foot-9, 225-pounder ran an impressive 4.54 second 40-yard dash time in Indy. He's powerful, fast and fluid, which was apparent as he slapped down 2,578 yards and 41 touchdowns last season. West didn't have many chances to show his hands and route running ability at Towson, but evaluators reportedly walked away impressed with both areas. "The kid has great hands -- I tell all the teams that," Towson coach Rob Ambrose said. "He can definitely catch the ball out of the backfield."
Game of Jones
10 team Dynasty, 1 ppr, 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 D/ST, 1 K
Ryan, Palmer, Wentz, Prescott
Gurley, Bell, Martin, Forte, Rawls, Henry, Don Jackson
Julio Jones, Evans, Benjamin, Crabtree, Watkins (IR), Diggs, Dorsett, Enunwa
Kelce, Henry
Carolina
Tucker

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Terrence West

Postby DJB » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Trending upwards in my books.
Follow me on Twitter @NickDynastyff

bpatrick
Starter
Starter

Postby bpatrick » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:42 pm

I especially like the teams that have talked to him - 49ers and Ravens. Both have deployed a workhorse in the past and have muddled RB situations going forward.
Team #1: 12 team, (1 QB 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, K, DEF), PPR (0.5/1/1), 22-player roster

QB: Newton, Foles, Carr
RB: Hill, TRich, Taliaferro, A Williams, D Williams
WR: AJ, Gordon, Benjamin, M Bryant, Jennings, C Hogan, Austin, Dobson, Janis, D Carter, C Washington
TE: Graham

Team #2: 12-team, (1 QB 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, K, DEF), PPR (0.5/1/1), 25-player roster

QB: Ryan, Bridgewater
RB: Forte, Ellington, Forsett, Hill, Bush, Taliaferro, Cunningham
WR: Megatron, Julio, Gordon, A Johnson, VJax, CPatt, Colston, D Baldwin, C Hogan, Charles Johnson
TE: Gronk, Witten
IR: C Palmer, K Moreno, T Gaffney

DLFiend
All Pro
All Pro

Postby DLFiend » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:56 pm

Doug Martin 2.0 without the buzz and 1st round pedigree.

MucBuc
Captain
Captain

Postby MucBuc » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:46 pm

bpatrick wrote:I especially like the teams that have talked to him - 49ers and Ravens. Both have deployed a workhorse in the past and have muddled RB situations going forward.
I think him going to the 49ers in the middle rounds would only muddle the situation even more. He wouldn't step in as the top RB, and likely not even the #2.
3x teams in 32-team standard PPR + IDP leagues

It doesn't matter what we want. Once we get it, we want something else.

Hawks Nest 12th Man
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Hawks Nest 12th Man » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:10 pm

I really like everything I've seen of him. His back story impresses me more. I could see Ravens taking him. His combine results were solid. Anyone get RSP ? Curious where Waldman has him ranked
DONKEY PUNCHERS....12 teams start 1qb, 1rb, 2wr, 1flex rb/wr/te, te, k, d/sp, 0.5ppr, all tds 6pts, 0.1pt run/rec yd, .033pt pass yd, .04 return yd all return tds 6pts, 20 player roster, 1 IR Spot, 2pt bonus all tds over 50yds...
QBs Luck, Mayfield
RBs McCaffery, Kerryon, Drake, Breida, Gio
WRs C. Davis, T Boyd, D Hamilton, Kupp, Westbrook, MVS, Callaway
TEs Engram, Graham, Hurst
DEF/SP Bills
K Elliot

MucBuc
Captain
Captain

Postby MucBuc » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:56 pm

Hawks Nest 12th Man wrote:I really like everything I've seen of him. His back story impresses me more. I could see Ravens taking him. His combine results were solid. Anyone get RSP ? Curious where Waldman has him ranked
He's ranked 13th there. Says he likes his ceiling, but sees him as only a situational runner to start his career as he continues to improve.
3x teams in 32-team standard PPR + IDP leagues

It doesn't matter what we want. Once we get it, we want something else.

TheFFGhost
Role Player
Role Player

Postby TheFFGhost » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:14 pm

I've got him as RB11 in the ORANGE Report. Scary stat is he had over 400 touches last season. That adds so much wear and tear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk