Drafting Rookie IDP's

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
95dent
Starter
Starter

Drafting Rookie IDP's

Postby 95dent » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:53 am

I was just wondering who would be worth drafting, if anybody on D in an IDP league in this years rookie class?

One league I am in has 3 rookie rounds, the other has 5.

Who if anybody would be worth drafting and what round?

anakin
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Drafting Rookie IDP's

Postby anakin » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Follow me on twitter @AndrewMiley

??Droppedballs??
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby ??Droppedballs?? » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:19 am

drafting idp player has too much depending on where they are drafted. scheme and depth have way too much to do with value to know until after nfl draft

95dent
Starter
Starter

Postby 95dent » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:08 am

Hey, thanks for that. My question was with the emphasis more on potential draft position (If any) though, as opposed to general rankings.

The other comment on here suggests that it's not possible to know until the draft has happenned and we know where these rookies land. I would have thought the same applies for offensive players but then there are tonnes of mock drafts going now with RB's and WR's in.

I don't follow college football much, so just looking for a few helpful hints. Thanks guys :bigsmile:

anakin
All Pro
All Pro

Postby anakin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:30 pm

95dent wrote:

Hey, thanks for that. My question was with the emphasis more on potential draft position (If any) though, as opposed to general rankings.

The other comment on here suggests that it's not possible to know until the draft has happenned and we know where these rookies land. I would have thought the same applies for offensive players but then there are tonnes of mock drafts going now with RB's and WR's in.

I don't follow college football much, so just looking for a few helpful hints. Thanks guys :bigsmile:
It is really is scoring and starter dependent. In many leagues I am in sacks for DL are worth much more than tackles, so that scoring favors DL, for example.
Follow me on twitter @AndrewMiley