2021 QBs- Lawrence v Fields vs the field

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

2021 QBs- Lawrence v Fields vs the field

Postby Pullo Vision » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:25 am

I thought Lawrence was clear and away the top QB in the 2021 class, but apparently Fields was ranked right behind him as a recruit. What's the value gap between the two? What NFL comparisons do you see?

Regardless the rest of the draft eligible QBs, could some see their draft slot projection/value rise/fall hard? Burrow seems he came out of nowhere (especially since he lost to Haskins and transferred out to get a starting job) while Tua's repeated injuries pushed him done from a Vegas projection of 1st overall to whispers a week before the draft that teams have removed him from their board entirel.
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

Krypto_King
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: 2021 QBs- Lawrence v Fields vs the field

Postby Krypto_King » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:04 pm

Lawrence is Nick Foles' body + RG3's build + ability of Wentz
Fields is like Dak with 5lb ankle weights

Dmarcel2nd@gmail.com
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: 2021 QBs- Lawrence v Fields vs the field

Postby Dmarcel2nd@gmail.com » Tue May 05, 2020 3:30 pm

This is the comparison that gets me; I believe I've only seen one "expert" rank fields over Lawrence. However watching them both play in college thus far I don't think there is a major gap between the two and I expect after next season the community will be split in terms of which QB is #1 in rankings.

Lawrence is more developed in terms of progressing through his reads ect, but fields showed a ton in his first year starting and in my opinion he has the higher ceiling while still maintaining a high floor.