2020 Blue Chip Prospects

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
RayGQue
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

2020 Blue Chip Prospects

Postby RayGQue » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:02 pm

College Football Season is right around the corner! Posted this on twitter not long ago but let's talk about the guys who should walk in to the NFL next year and command a significant workload!

2020 Preseason Blue-Chip Prospects

Production+Testing should yield high draft capital. Will start or command a starters workload from Day 1

QB - Tua, Herbert
RB - Swift, Etienne, Taylor
WR - Shenault, Lamb, Jeudy
TE - n/a

Close - Ruggs, Reagor, Akers, Johnson, Vaughn, Dobbins

bjd5211
Legend
Legend

Re: 2020 Blue Chip Prospects

Postby bjd5211 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:54 pm

Tee Higgins WR Clemson is right there with the rest of the group outside the top 3 you mentioned.

He was a 5* guy rated above Jeudy coming in and he played well but wasn't eye popping. Then Lawrence took over and they opened up the offense and he took off.

RayGQue
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby RayGQue » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:49 am

bjd5211 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:54 pm Tee Higgins WR Clemson is right there with the rest of the group outside the top 3 you mentioned.

He was a 5* guy rated above Jeudy coming in and he played well but wasn't eye popping. Then Lawrence took over and they opened up the offense and he took off.
I like Tee a lot - I believe it might take him some time to adjust at the next level sort of in that Mike Williams role. I don't see him stepping in day 1 and commanding that starters workload but his talent and size are undeniable! Prototype WR

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:38 am

Reagor for me is clearly in the mix with those 3 WRs. I would put him there over Higgins, not that I think Higgins is far off.

As someone in a 2 QB 16 team league, I'm interested to see what the NFL makes of Fromm. It's easy to see the arguments on either side of the coin on him. It just *feels* like he's one of those QBs that just gets it. Smart. Careful with the ball. Etc.

Krypto_King
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Krypto_King » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:50 pm

herbert and fromm seem so meh to me. I find it really difficult to judge taylor when he's just running down highways 80% of the time, not sure Swift is a down to down stud either though his coordination/fluidity in the receiving game is elite and he does flash everything else you want to see. excited to get into the meat of schedules and see some really good matchups for these prospects