wow....really LOCKER to TENN!

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
meineymoe
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: wow....really LOCKER to TENN!

Postby meineymoe » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:18 am

airlex wrote:
The Pyrate wrote:Tennesse was locked at QB in the 8th spot. A trade-back would have let Shanny and the Skins get there guy.
Yep...if they didn't take him then Washington would have at #10.
You have to think the Vikes would have prefered him over Ponder as well...

-oo-

Madtoker
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Madtoker » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:27 am

Now if Britt can get his crap together.

boobam13
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby boobam13 » Mon May 30, 2011 6:24 am

I think with the way the season and off season stuff is progressing - Collins will be the starter for 4 weeks and then Locker will get his chance! I hope so - I think highly of him on and off the field - pretty classy from what I have heard. Good guy for the team and league
12Team/PPR/1QB-2RB-2WR-1TE-1FLEX-1K-1DL-2LB-2DB-2DEF FLEX 2013 and 2017 Champion*
53 Man Rosters - Active (46) Practice Squad (7) IR
QB-
RB-
WR-
TE-
K-
DL-
LB-
DB-

12Team/PPR/1QB-1RB-1WR-1TE-3FLEX-1K-1DL-2LB-2DB-2DEF FLEX 2019 Champion*
53 Man Rosters - Active (46) Practice Squad (7) IR
QB-
RB-
WR-
TE-
K-
DL-
LB-
DB-

16 Team/PPR/1QB-1RB-1WR-1TE-3 FLEX RB/WR/TE- 1DEF Orphan Team
20 Man Rosters - Active (18) Practice Squad (2) IR
QB-
RB-
WR-
TE-
K-
DEF-

MikeCross
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby MikeCross » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:10 pm

bigcsr67 wrote:
cleanwillyb wrote:I always hear, not in this thread necessarily, but that NFL teams make "stretches" in the draft.

What I want to know is, why don't we say that draft "experts" were the ones who stretched? Who cares what the "experts" thought when a team is willing to pay a guy like Locker millions of dollars? I think it was a great landing spot for him.
I think it is a great spot for him too. Locker would have been the #1 overall pick last year, and he passed that up. He still has phenominal potential, even more so than Cam Newton in my mind. This was a solid pick imo. Lets fast forward to next year and see where Andrew Luck goes. There are so many things that can change from year to year, and if Luck came out this year, he probably would have gone #1, just like Locker would have done the year prior. Good pick for the Titans, even if it was a shocker for picking Locker.
right on the head, Locker had the same press in 2009/2010 that Luck had this year.
"Ize jus bein rebellion... inda scrip cluh"
Adam "PacMan" Jones