Week 6 Observations

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
JoshGordonsDealer
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Week 6 Observations

Postby JoshGordonsDealer » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:53 pm

The good:
- AJB has made my list every week and he's not going anywhere. I'm salivating at the idea of Dallas or the Jets.
- DK Metcalf is my "will get overdrafted and will underproduce, but he's probably worth buying after a down rookie season" pick for this class
- Ryan Finley is a nice target in 2QB leagues. Not a ton of hype going into this season, but I think he'll be a serviceable NFL starter
- Speaking of NCST, Kelvin Harmon looks like a stud
- Parris Campbell continues to make electric plays in space. I think he'll be a big combine riser.

The bad:
- Harry has been the 1.01 for a while, but I think he's overrated. I'd challenge someone to prove me wrong, but I'm relatively convinced I'm the only person that visits this forum on a weekly basis.
- RBs: nobody has stood out. I doubt we'll see a 1st round RB, and I doubt we see more than a couple second round options. I still like Damien Harris, though.

The ugly:
- Very sad to see the injury to Richards

jaykay22
Starter
Starter

Re: Week 6 Observations

Postby jaykay22 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:10 pm

I actually visit this forum weekly! Enjoy your threads very much.

-I have these moments where 90% of the time I'm absolutely in awe and in love with Hollywood Brown as a prospect, and 10% of the time I question whether his frame may limit him to a John Brown-ish role once he's in the pros.

-Huge fan of AJB, and completely agree that DK will get overdrafted, likely have a <500 yard rookie season, and be available for cheaper by year 2.

-Regarding Harry, I can't see a middle ground there with him: I think either he will become an in his prime Dez and be a great WR to own, or he will be a spectacular bust.

-How do you like Trayveon Williams from TAMU? A bit on the smaller side, but an interesting back with a nice pair of hands in the receiving game.

-How about Andy Isabella? Although compact he's tiny and UMass is consistently trying to come back nearly every game, yet the man is just a baller who puts up numbers every week, every year. Also: a cerebral guy who's a mechanical engineering major dominating out of Massachusetts, so I'm willing to bet he'll be linked to the Pats by no later than
#FreeCoreyDavis

JoshGordonsDealer
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Week 6 Observations

Postby JoshGordonsDealer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:37 am

jaykay22 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:10 pm I actually visit this forum weekly! Enjoy your threads very much.

-I have these moments where 90% of the time I'm absolutely in awe and in love with Hollywood Brown as a prospect, and 10% of the time I question whether his frame may limit him to a John Brown-ish role once he's in the pros.

-Huge fan of AJB, and completely agree that DK will get overdrafted, likely have a <500 yard rookie season, and be available for cheaper by year 2.

-Regarding Harry, I can't see a middle ground there with him: I think either he will become an in his prime Dez and be a great WR to own, or he will be a spectacular bust.

-How do you like Trayveon Williams from TAMU? A bit on the smaller side, but an interesting back with a nice pair of hands in the receiving game.

-How about Andy Isabella? Although compact he's tiny and UMass is consistently trying to come back nearly every game, yet the man is just a baller who puts up numbers every week, every year. Also: a cerebral guy who's a mechanical engineering major dominating out of Massachusetts, so I'm willing to bet he'll be linked to the Pats by no later than
Thanks!

I like Williams, but where he lands will have a huge impact on his use. I can't say I've watched anything Isabella has done. I'll check out tape and circle back.