Ranks

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
King_Hippo
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Ranks

Postby King_Hippo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:26 pm

Here are the ranks for my Scouting Website

https://thescoutinghut.wordpress.com/

RightlegTucker
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Ranks

Postby RightlegTucker » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:00 pm

Thanks for sharing! Sad to see the tumbleweeds in this sub-forum, also love the fact that you have Kerryon at 2. He's my draft crush so far this year. I don't have him quite that high but will most likely place him somewhere 4-6. Huge fan of his running style and pedigree.

King_Hippo
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby King_Hippo » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:00 pm

RightlegTucker wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:00 pm Thanks for sharing! Sad to see the tumbleweeds in this sub-forum, also love the fact that you have Kerryon at 2. He's my draft crush so far this year. I don't have him quite that high but will most likely place him somewhere 4-6. Huge fan of his running style and pedigree.
I think Kerryon is a stud and pending where he goes in the draft, he will be a monster. He has all the tools to be a work horse back in the NFL.

RightlegTucker
All Pro
All Pro

Postby RightlegTucker » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:43 pm

Absolutely love his running style. People forget he played through a lingering hamstring injury last season and was still able to put up numbers against SEC defenses. My only real concern with him is his build. He looks like McFadden/Tevin but he's a much more physical runner. I don't know if is frame will be able to withstand that type of style in the NFL, but I'm sold on everything else.