The league year will open at 12:01AM on Wednesday, June 26th. Prior to this deadline, you should have only dropped players who have expired contracts (zero years).
When the new league year opens, you may begin dropping any players who are still under contract...you will, of course, incur the requisite cap hit.
• Franchise/transition tags and contract renegotiations - If you're franchising or renegotiating anyone, those threads must be created by 11:59pm EST on Thursday June 27th
• Fifth year options - If any of your drafted rookies are eligible for a 5th year option (denoted by having 0.5 years remaining on their contract), those must be announced by 11:59pm EST on Thursday June 27th
• Rookie Draft - Tentatively set to begin at 8am eastern on July 1st...if all FT / TT / Renegotiations are complete, we can begin early
• UFA - Starts at 12:01AM on July 26th (assuming the draft is over)
• Regular Season - Starts 8:00pm EST on September 1st
Please refresh yourself on the rules regarding renegotiations, franchise/transition tags, and free agent bidding.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Ya'll can post franchise / transition tag and renegotiation threads early, but the clock doesn't start until the league year officially opens. Not going to have bidding end before the threads are even supposed to be posted... that way nobody can say they didn't know the players were available for bidding.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest