2019 Season Discussion

Moderator: TrueDawg

User avatar
jimscafs25
Starter
Starter
Posts: 711
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:54 pm

Re: 2019 Season Discussion

Postby jimscafs25 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:59 am

I know someone who's interested in xulu's team. Hes a friend of mine and Martians.

User avatar
TrueDawg
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3448
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:45 am

Re: 2019 Season Discussion

Postby TrueDawg » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:06 am

jimscafs25 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:59 am
I know someone who's interested in xulu's team. Hes a friend of mine and Martians.
Excellent... please have him sign up for a forum account and I'll start working on the MFL setup.

Multiple Scorgasms
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1603
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:18 pm

Re: 2019 Season Discussion

Postby Multiple Scorgasms » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:19 am

do email notifs for PMs work for anyone else?

User avatar
jimscafs25
Starter
Starter
Posts: 711
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:54 pm

Re: 2019 Season Discussion

Postby jimscafs25 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:23 am

Multiple Scorgasms wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:19 am
do email notifs for PMs work for anyone else?
Not on my end.

sprtsfrk208
Starter
Starter
Posts: 619
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:46 am
Location: Michigan

Re: 2019 Season Discussion

Postby sprtsfrk208 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:13 pm

jimscafs25 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:23 am
Multiple Scorgasms wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:19 am
do email notifs for PMs work for anyone else?
Not on my end.

Dre
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:52 am

Re: 2019 Season Discussion

Postby Dre » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:48 pm

I'm interested in trading 1.14 and 2.05 to move up in the first round, if you're interested send me the offer or PM me

User avatar
ssmith313105
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:53 pm

Re: 2019 Season Discussion

Postby ssmith313105 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:13 pm

Pretty happy to end up with Brown, Butler, Lock and Mclaurin.

Multiple Scorgasms
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1603
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:18 pm

Re: 2019 Season Discussion

Postby Multiple Scorgasms » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:18 pm

Lock is a decent value pick here. $300 QBs who might start have some value, even if they're terrible like him.

User avatar
ssmith313105
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:53 pm

Re: 2019 Season Discussion

Postby ssmith313105 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:26 pm

Multiple Scorgasms wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:18 pm
Lock is a decent value pick here. $300 QBs who might start have some value, even if they're terrible like him.
Well you took all the KC 3rd string players so my options were limited.

Multiple Scorgasms
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1603
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:18 pm

Re: 2019 Season Discussion

Postby Multiple Scorgasms » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:38 pm

Does it keep logging other people out too? But only in KFFL for some reason, not in Tecmo. :wtf:

User avatar
TrueDawg
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3448
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:45 am

Re: 2019 Season Discussion

Postby TrueDawg » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:49 am

Multiple Scorgasms wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:38 pm
Does it keep logging other people out too? But only in KFFL for some reason, not in Tecmo. :wtf:
The forum or MFL?

User avatar
TrueDawg
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3448
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:45 am

Re: 2019 Season Discussion

Postby TrueDawg » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:53 pm

I think I have everything updated so far... please check your rosters and make sure you have everyone you're supposed to and their contracts are correct.

Dre
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:52 am

Re: 2019 Season Discussion

Postby Dre » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:11 pm

So what's the cut off date for rosters to drop to 19?

User avatar
SuperHawks
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:28 pm

Re: 2019 Season Discussion

Postby SuperHawks » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:15 pm

Will we be able to set our lineups soon?

User avatar
TrueDawg
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3448
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:45 am

Re: 2019 Season Discussion

Postby TrueDawg » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:48 am

Dre wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:11 pm
So what's the cut off date for rosters to drop to 19?
Today at 8pm eastern US time


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest