2021 Dung Brothers Moves

The league forum for the Tecmo Bowl Fantasy League

Moderators: monkeybones, Dionosys

User avatar
monkeybones
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2886
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

2021 Dung Brothers Moves

Postby monkeybones » Fri May 28, 2021 6:45 am

DROPPED:
Trubisky, Mitchell BUF QB
Howard, Jordan PHI RB
Johnson, David HOU RB
Johnson, Ty NYJ RB
Peterson, Adrian FA RB
Berrios, Braxton NYJ WR
Cooks, Brandin HOU WR
Jeffery, Alshon FA WR
Brate, Cameron TBB TE
Rudolph, Kyle NYG TE

All zero year contracts

User avatar
monkeybones
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2886
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: 2021 Dung Brothers Moves

Postby monkeybones » Fri May 28, 2021 6:45 am

monkeybones wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 6:45 am
DROPPED:
Trubisky, Mitchell BUF QB
Howard, Jordan PHI RB
Johnson, David HOU RB
Johnson, Ty NYJ RB
Peterson, Adrian FA RB
Berrios, Braxton NYJ WR
Cooks, Brandin HOU WR
Jeffery, Alshon FA WR
Brate, Cameron TBB TE
Rudolph, Kyle NYG TE

All zero year contracts
Nothing to update on MFL

User avatar
monkeybones
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2886
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: 2021 Dung Brothers Moves

Postby monkeybones » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:44 am

Penny, Rashaad SEA RB to IR
Hamler, KJ DEN WR to IR

User avatar
monkeybones
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2886
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: 2021 Dung Brothers Moves

Postby monkeybones » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:44 am

monkeybones wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:44 am
Penny, Rashaad SEA RB to IR
Hamler, KJ DEN WR to IR
Nothing to update on MFL

User avatar
monkeybones
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2886
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: 2021 Dung Brothers Moves

Postby monkeybones » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:03 am

Add Rashard Higgins

Activate Rashaad Penny from IR

User avatar
monkeybones
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2886
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: 2021 Dung Brothers Moves

Postby monkeybones » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:03 am

monkeybones wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:03 am
Add Rashard Higgins

Activate Rashaad Penny from IR
Updated on MFL


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

DLF Cyber Week Sale 2021