Elsinore Hoseheads 2020 Moves

The league forum for the Tecmo Bowl Fantasy League

Moderators: monkeybones, Dionosys

VanElls
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:11 am

Re: Elsinore Hoseheads 2020 Moves

Postby VanElls » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:09 pm

Mark Ingram RB Bal to Taxi Squad with Covid 19 designation

User avatar
monkeybones
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2545
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Elsinore Hoseheads 2020 Moves

Postby monkeybones » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:16 am

VanElls wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:09 pm
Mark Ingram RB Bal to Taxi Squad with Covid 19 designation
Nothing to update on MFL

VanElls
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:11 am

Re: Elsinore Hoseheads 2020 Moves

Postby VanElls » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:03 pm

Add Mitch Trubisky QB Chi

User avatar
monkeybones
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2545
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Elsinore Hoseheads 2020 Moves

Postby monkeybones » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:11 pm

VanElls wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:03 pm
Add Mitch Trubisky QB Chi
This is the saddest post I've ever seen.

Updated on MFL.

VanElls
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:11 am

Re: Elsinore Hoseheads 2020 Moves

Postby VanElls » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:03 pm

Waive Mitch Trubisky QB CHI
75/225

Active Zach Ertz TE PHI from IR

There's a lot of sadness here.
1. I actually traded for Zach Ertz
2. I was in a position where picking up Trubisky seemed like the best option

User avatar
monkeybones
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2545
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Elsinore Hoseheads 2020 Moves

Postby monkeybones » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:08 am

VanElls wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:03 pm
Waive Mitch Trubisky QB CHI
75/225

Active Zach Ertz TE PHI from IR

There's a lot of sadness here.
1. I actually traded for Zach Ertz
2. I was in a position where picking up Trubisky seemed like the best option
The cap penalty for Trubisky is $60 (15/45)

Updated on MFL

VanElls
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:11 am

Re: Elsinore Hoseheads 2020 Moves

Postby VanElls » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:25 pm

Waive Jalen Richard RB LVR
15/45?

Activate Mark Ingram from Covid Taxi Squad

User avatar
monkeybones
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2545
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Elsinore Hoseheads 2020 Moves

Postby monkeybones » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:55 am

VanElls wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:25 pm
Waive Jalen Richard RB LVR
15/45?

Activate Mark Ingram from Covid Taxi Squad
Updated on MFL


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest