New IDP Rankings

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
breeze
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

New IDP Rankings

Postby breeze » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:19 am

Just a heads up. I put new rankings on the DLF rankings page. They are quite different then your normal IDP rankings. Make sure to click directly on my name to see all tiers and comments. Tiers are much more important than specific number rankings. Hope they help.

Assume 4 solos = 8 assists = 1 sack (so sack is technically 5 solos since it counts as a sack and a solo combined)
Last edited by breeze on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twitter: @BreezeIDP

growskey23
Captain
Captain

Re: New IDP Rankings

Postby growskey23 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:38 am

Didn't even rank Worrilow, what's your thought process behind that? I have him on the team in my sig and have been trying to move him, but so far, nothing to serious. Last year was probably the best year he'll ever have, right? Ioved the rest of your rankings. Will you be adding rookie IDP rankings anytime soon?

breeze
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby breeze » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:00 am

I've very down on Worrilow. I don't think he will be a starter by week 8. He is a hot patotoe and I don't want to get stuck with him when he plummets. He is terrible on the field but was the only option AtL had the last two years. Dan Quinn will not keep putting him out there for full snaps unless a miracle happens. Durant is the ATL LB to own for short term. I think they draft a rookie to take over for Worrilow. At best Worrilow is going to turn into Spikes for FF in my opinion.

I will add rookies post draft. Thanks for the feedback

growskey23
Captain
Captain

Postby growskey23 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:08 am

Just one more question for you. You have Telvin Smith ranked much, much higher than the other two rankers. What vaulted him up to high LB2 for you?

breeze
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby breeze » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:59 am

He was fantastic when he started playing full snaps. Super athletic and Poz is starting to slow down. He is the perfect speed specimen to play WLB.

Also keep in mind how deep that tier is. Those LBs are all very similar. Good LB2s

Team Tacos
MVP
MVP

Postby Team Tacos » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:30 pm

Still no love for Corey Liuget? He finished 11th DL in my league but doesn't crack the top 25 here still. I like the Telvin and Keenan Robinson rankings though.
WR: OBJ, Dez, AJG, K. Allen, Crowder, K. White;
RB: Gurley, Montgomery, Lacy; QB: Wilson, Goff; TE: Eifert;
DL: Bosa, Danielle H., Ansah, Frank Clark;
LB: Telvin, Kwon, Collins, Jatavis, D. Lee; DEF: KC;
DB: Burnett, C-Dix, S. Davis; K:

Rookie Bench: C. Coleman, Doctson, N. Spence, Jaylon, Jack;
IR:

Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 RB/WR/TE, 2 WR, 1 WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, 4 LB, 3 DL, 4 DB
12 teams, Non-PPR, tackle heavy w/ TFL.

breeze
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby breeze » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:41 pm

Liuget is is my mid DL2 tier. 15-19 overall. You must have missed him.

Team Tacos
MVP
MVP

Postby Team Tacos » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:52 pm

dlf_breeze wrote:Liuget is is my mid DL2 tier. 15-19 overall. You must have missed him.
Oh I see now. Nevermind, thanks

IR:

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:16 pm

I actually was just checking out the rankings earlier, which I hadn't done in weeks, saw that you had comments, so selected your name, and loved everything you put together. Great work and thanks for your effort!

breeze
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby breeze » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:23 pm

FiremanEd wrote:I actually was just checking out the rankings earlier, which I hadn't done in weeks, saw that you had comments, so selected your name, and loved everything you put together. Great work and thanks for your effort!
I appreciate it Ed. I'll update after the NFL draft with rookies. I also hope to make our rankings a bit deeper. It was hard to condese to 25DL/DB and 50LB

bigroddy
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby bigroddy » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:26 pm

dlf_breeze wrote:
FiremanEd wrote:I actually was just checking out the rankings earlier, which I hadn't done in weeks, saw that you had comments, so selected your name, and loved everything you put together. Great work and thanks for your effort!
I appreciate it Ed. I'll update after the NFL draft with rookies. I also hope to make our rankings a bit deeper. It was hard to condese to 25DL/DB and 50LB
No doubt...most of my leagues have starting requirements deeper than that (other than LB, which max out at 48), so deeper rankings are great in my book.

Team Tacos
MVP
MVP

Postby Team Tacos » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:26 pm

dlf_breeze wrote:
That's awesome dude. Good call.

IR:

Daphud
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Daphud » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:10 pm

Awesome rankings, Breeze. I'm a big fan of your Worrilow omission. He's a bad player in a prime fantasy situation. I've been hounded on Reddit about my Worrilow opinions so it's nice to see someone else echo them.

A few years back you guys had rookie IDP rankings after the draft, but last year you didn't. It made me go to other websites like PFF and Dynasty Warehouse for post-draft coverage / rankings. Are you guys going to have rookie IDP rankings this year?

Chocolate Droppa
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Chocolate Droppa » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:35 pm

growskey23 wrote:Just one more question for you. You have Telvin Smith ranked much, much higher than the other two rankers. What vaulted him up to high LB2 for you?
He is the only person to have Telvin Smith appropriately ranked IMO. I cant take the other player rankings seriously to be honest because of where they have him. If you watched him play last season, some of the names above him are laughable. The new updates are refreshing. Thanks.

breeze
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby breeze » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:03 am

Daphud wrote:Awesome rankings, Breeze. I'm a big fan of your Worrilow omission. He's a bad player in a prime fantasy situation. I've been hounded on Reddit about my Worrilow opinions so it's nice to see someone else echo them.

A few years back you guys had rookie IDP rankings after the draft, but last year you didn't. It made me go to other websites like PFF and Dynasty Warehouse for post-draft coverage / rankings. Are you guys going to have rookie IDP rankings this year?
Thanks for the great feedback. I just recently joined the DLF team so I have no answers for previous years. All of the DLF guys have very busy schedules, jobs, kids, etc so I could see how something like rookie rankings goes forgotten for a year. I will make sure to have some rookie content/rankings this year be that by me or someone else from DLF. I believe their are some pre draft IDP rankings out now on the DLF site. I see big things happening this year for IDP, both IDP in general and DLF IDP.