Sean Lissemore

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
Blackout
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Sean Lissemore

Postby Blackout » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:28 am

Can someone tell me more about this DE guy ? Is he worth a look ?

Mud Dogs
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Sean Lissemore

Postby Mud Dogs » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 am

I live in Dallas and here a bunch about him. He was considered "the Most Efficient" defense player last year. In limited snaps he was very productive and has a high motor. Coach Jason Garrett tends to gravitate towards these types of players;maybe because he was a heady, high motor player himself? Anyways, word out of camp is that he will be in a rotation again this year but will see a significant uptick in snaps. He is worth a late flyer
1QB 12 team PPR/TE 1.25PPR. 25 roster 3 taxi (indicated with a *)
QB- Burrow, Dak
RB- Dobbins, Breece Hall, Jamaal WIlliams, Zamir White, deon jackson, malik davis, G. Edwards, Trayv. Williams, E. Hull, Abanikanda
WR- Ja. Chase, Tee Higgins, CD Lamb, C. Kirk, I. McKenzie, Ky. Phillips. C. Tillman, D. Mims
TE- Waller, Kmet, Tay. Hill, P. Durham*, Z. Kuntz*, B. Strange*
D- SF, Jets
Picks: 2024-1, 3, 4

stevewyremski
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Sean Lissemore

Postby stevewyremski » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:28 am

Pro Football Focus also LOVES him. He was just posted as one of their "Secret Superstars" recently due to his production/snaps. He needs to take that production and spread it over these additional snaps to be close to fantasy relevant. Kenyon Coleman is definitely on his way out in the near term, but they also drafted Tyrone Crawford at DE in the 3rd of the '12 draft, as well.

With the added competition and the fact that he's a 3-4 DE, it'll be an uphill battle for Lissemore to produce enough to be fantasy relevant. Like the above poster said, he's worth a flyer depending on how deep your league is, but a number of things are going to have to go right for him to be an FF starter.
Find me on Twitter @SteveWyremski