Chuck Clark

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
Shankopotamus
Starter
Starter

Chuck Clark

Postby Shankopotamus » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:35 pm

Anything to see here? I need a replacement for Eric Reid and he's the only starting SS on my waiver wire.
12 Team Super-Flex TEP Dynasty
22 CHAMP :dance:
(2019 & 2020 Runner-Up) :wall:

1 QB, 3 RB, 4 WR, Flex, SF, 2 TE

3 DL, 3 LB, 3 DB, 1 Flex IDP

QB- Justin Herbert, Baker Mayfield, Deshaun Watson, Marcus Mariota, Gardner Minshew, Sam Ehlinger
RB- D’Andre Swift, Nick Chubb, Javonte Williams, Cam Akers, Kyren Williams, Jerome Ford, D’Ernest Johnson, Darrell Henderson
WR- DK Metcalf, DJ Moore, Chris Godwin, Jameson Williams, Gabe Davis, Hollywood Brown, Josh Reynolds, Calvin Austin, Laviska Shenault, Kyle Phillips
TE-Mark Andrews, Greg Dulcich, Isaiah Likely, Donald Parham, Tyler Conklin
DL-Danielle Hunter, Nick Bosa, Deforest Buckner, Jonathon Allen
LB- Micah Parsons, Jack Sanborn, Logan Wilson, Cole Holcomb, Nakobe Dean, Brian Asamoah
DB-Jeremy Chinn, Jalen Pitre, Jalen Thompson, Kam Curl, Darrick Forrest
K-Tyler Bass

problemsolver
Starter
Starter

Re: Chuck Clark

Postby problemsolver » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:35 am

In my leagues (typical idp scoring) after the Ravens bye in week 8 last year, Clark was a top 10-ish over all scoring safety. The Ravens did draft a safety in the 7th round...Geno Stone out of Iowa, but he is projected as a core ST guy. The Ravens signed Clark to a 3/16mil contract this off season with 10 mil guarenteed so at the very least he is going to go into trading camp as the presumptive starter. His backup seems to be another core ST guy in Jordan Richards. Ive rostered him in a couple of deep leagues and imo he is definately worth a roster spot in your situation.

Keep an eye on Reid too though. He is still only 28 and I read someplace a couple of weeks ago that he was interested in going to Houston to play with his brother. The starting SS for the Tecans is some one named Eric Murray there so if they can work out the money Reid may not be done yet.

good2bjking
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Chuck Clark

Postby good2bjking » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:38 am

Clark's definitely solid but I wouldn't want him as anything more than a S3. Still holding out hope in larger leagues for Reid to Houston.

That said, don't cross Chuck Clark. It could cost you your job.