Safety Rookie Rankings - 2020

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
User avatar
Oddball456
Captain
Captain
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:35 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Safety Rookie Rankings - 2020

Postby Oddball456 » Mon May 18, 2020 11:39 am

As an alum of Southern Illinois and play in an IDP league, I feel like I MUST draft Chinn!

User avatar
domef10
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:59 pm

Re: Safety Rookie Rankings - 2020

Postby domef10 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:14 pm

hey lukky,
what are your thoughts on ashtyn davis? love him as a Football Player, but do you think he will earn his starting Job and will be Fantasy relevant?
12 Team - PPR/SF - QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX, SF, K, 3DL, 3LB, 3DB, 2IDP
QB: Watson, Burrow, Tagovailoa, Stidham
RB: Chubb, Mixon, Cohen, Penny, Gibson, D. Evans, Mattison, B. Love, K. Vaughn
WR: DJ Moore, Lamb, Jeudy, P. Williams, Mims, Harry, D. Johnson, Edwards, Hurd
TE: Fant, J. Smith
K: Tucker
DL: Crosby, J. Allen, B. Burns, Q. Williams, Tuszka, R. Okwara, Chaisson
LB: D. Jones, J. Smith, Bush, Queen, T. Lewis, R. Evans, Okereke, K. Alonso
DB: M. Fitzpatrick, J. Simmons, Bates III, J. Fuller, Sorensen, D. Elliott, A. Davis
Picks 2021: 2x 1st, 3x 2nd

User avatar
lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 11543
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: Safety Rookie Rankings - 2020

Postby lukkynumber13 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:24 am

domef10 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:14 pm
hey lukky,
what are your thoughts on ashtyn davis? love him as a Football Player, but do you think he will earn his starting Job and will be Fantasy relevant?
I'm personally not interested in him at all - he's the heir appararent to Marcus Maye, at FS, and so he's a stash player, at a less-than-desirable position. I could be wrong, but I'm not even going to pick him up for free off waivers, unless it's a 24-team league with DEEP rosters and IDP req's
BOTH TEAMS BELOW ARE 1QB

TEAM A - 12 teams (19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Brees, Ryan, Tua
COOK/JACOBS/MIXON, Dobbins, Hunt, Swift, Singletary, Bell, B Hill, Wilkins
NUK/HILL/GOLLADAY/K ALLEN, Diontae J, Hollywood, Ruggs, Pittman, Hilton, Snead, G Davis
KITTLE, Waller, Akins, H Bryant
-
Not listing my IDP, but they matter as much as offense in this league. Joey Bosa, D-Buck, Sweat, and Cam Jordan are my main studs.
///
///
TEAM B - 32 teams, double copy - TEs get 1.5x bump in scoring
LAMAR, Rivers, Cousins, J Love
SAQUON/MIXON/CARSON, Dobbins, Lindsay, Mattison, Ingram, D Freeman, Clement
NUK/K ALLEN/JULIO/AROB, Evans, Thielen, DJ Moore, Lamb, Boyd, Alshon
KITTLE/L Thomas, Ertz, Reed
Danielle Hunter, Aaron Donald, and Chris Jones are the cornerstones of my IDP squad.

User avatar
domef10
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:59 pm

Re: Safety Rookie Rankings - 2020

Postby domef10 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:24 pm

lukkynumber13 wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:24 am
domef10 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:14 pm
hey lukky,
what are your thoughts on ashtyn davis? love him as a Football Player, but do you think he will earn his starting Job and will be Fantasy relevant?
I'm personally not interested in him at all - he's the heir appararent to Marcus Maye, at FS, and so he's a stash player, at a less-than-desirable position. I could be wrong, but I'm not even going to pick him up for free off waivers, unless it's a 24-team league with DEEP rosters and IDP req's
Thanks for your advice :thumbup:
12 Team - PPR/SF - QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX, SF, K, 3DL, 3LB, 3DB, 2IDP
QB: Watson, Burrow, Tagovailoa, Stidham
RB: Chubb, Mixon, Cohen, Penny, Gibson, D. Evans, Mattison, B. Love, K. Vaughn
WR: DJ Moore, Lamb, Jeudy, P. Williams, Mims, Harry, D. Johnson, Edwards, Hurd
TE: Fant, J. Smith
K: Tucker
DL: Crosby, J. Allen, B. Burns, Q. Williams, Tuszka, R. Okwara, Chaisson
LB: D. Jones, J. Smith, Bush, Queen, T. Lewis, R. Evans, Okereke, K. Alonso
DB: M. Fitzpatrick, J. Simmons, Bates III, J. Fuller, Sorensen, D. Elliott, A. Davis
Picks 2021: 2x 1st, 3x 2nd

whaley88
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:26 am

Re: Safety Rookie Rankings - 2020

Postby whaley88 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:37 pm

Does a davis slide up any if Adam's gets traded?

User avatar
lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 11543
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: Safety Rookie Rankings - 2020

Postby lukkynumber13 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:49 pm

whaley88 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:37 pm
Does a davis slide up any if Adam's gets traded?
I love Ashtyn Davis now - he profiles as a prototypical box safety
BOTH TEAMS BELOW ARE 1QB

TEAM A - 12 teams (19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Brees, Ryan, Tua
COOK/JACOBS/MIXON, Dobbins, Hunt, Swift, Singletary, Bell, B Hill, Wilkins
NUK/HILL/GOLLADAY/K ALLEN, Diontae J, Hollywood, Ruggs, Pittman, Hilton, Snead, G Davis
KITTLE, Waller, Akins, H Bryant
-
Not listing my IDP, but they matter as much as offense in this league. Joey Bosa, D-Buck, Sweat, and Cam Jordan are my main studs.
///
///
TEAM B - 32 teams, double copy - TEs get 1.5x bump in scoring
LAMAR, Rivers, Cousins, J Love
SAQUON/MIXON/CARSON, Dobbins, Lindsay, Mattison, Ingram, D Freeman, Clement
NUK/K ALLEN/JULIO/AROB, Evans, Thielen, DJ Moore, Lamb, Boyd, Alshon
KITTLE/L Thomas, Ertz, Reed
Danielle Hunter, Aaron Donald, and Chris Jones are the cornerstones of my IDP squad.

User avatar
Oddball456
Captain
Captain
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:35 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Safety Rookie Rankings - 2020

Postby Oddball456 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:09 am

I drafted Chinn but sounds like he will be playing some SAM and not as a box safety. I also have my choice of these players (start 2 tackle heavy) that I have had my eye on, with Clark and J Johnson being my current starters. Which 3 guys would you start the season with?

Ashtyn Davis NYJ
Juston Burris CAR
Terrell Edmunds PITT
Adrian Phillips NE
Chauncey Gardner-Johnson NO
Chuck Clark BAL
John Johnson LAR
Jeremy Chinn CAR

User avatar
lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 11543
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: Safety Rookie Rankings - 2020

Postby lukkynumber13 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:57 am

Oddball456 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:09 am
I drafted Chinn but sounds like he will be playing some SAM and not as a box safety. I also have my choice of these players (start 2 tackle heavy) that I have had my eye on, with Clark and J Johnson being my current starters. Which 3 guys would you start the season with?

Ashtyn Davis NYJ
Juston Burris CAR
Terrell Edmunds PITT
Adrian Phillips NE
Chauncey Gardner-Johnson NO
Chuck Clark BAL
John Johnson LAR
Jeremy Chinn CAR
Clark for sure

Then Edmunds and JJ3 to safely round it out, IMO
BOTH TEAMS BELOW ARE 1QB

TEAM A - 12 teams (19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Brees, Ryan, Tua
COOK/JACOBS/MIXON, Dobbins, Hunt, Swift, Singletary, Bell, B Hill, Wilkins
NUK/HILL/GOLLADAY/K ALLEN, Diontae J, Hollywood, Ruggs, Pittman, Hilton, Snead, G Davis
KITTLE, Waller, Akins, H Bryant
-
Not listing my IDP, but they matter as much as offense in this league. Joey Bosa, D-Buck, Sweat, and Cam Jordan are my main studs.
///
///
TEAM B - 32 teams, double copy - TEs get 1.5x bump in scoring
LAMAR, Rivers, Cousins, J Love
SAQUON/MIXON/CARSON, Dobbins, Lindsay, Mattison, Ingram, D Freeman, Clement
NUK/K ALLEN/JULIO/AROB, Evans, Thielen, DJ Moore, Lamb, Boyd, Alshon
KITTLE/L Thomas, Ertz, Reed
Danielle Hunter, Aaron Donald, and Chris Jones are the cornerstones of my IDP squad.

Online
User avatar
Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 7929
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Re: Safety Rookie Rankings - 2020

Postby Space Cowboy » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:43 pm

Daniel Thomas worth a grab? He has two vets in front of him but who knows with JAX.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

DLF 2020 Cyber Week Sale