Chase young

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
Team Tacos
MVP
MVP

Re: Chase young

Postby Team Tacos » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:11 am

The top IDP player for me this year. However, I'm not sure he's as good as the Bosa bros and Myles Garret either. Likely to go in the late first/early second in my draft so I'll likely miss out on him, but if he's there when I pick in the late 2nd round, I'm snatching him up.

Kcarr
Captain
Captain

Postby Kcarr » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:46 pm

As prospects I would put him either 3rd or 4th among these past few years. I would put him behind the bosas and very close to garrett. Now, it is easy to say they are better as we have seen them in the league but judging them all as rookies entering the league that is where I would have him. He is probably the most athletic of the group but both bosas were better technicians coming out as well as much more well rounded DEs.
4th and long: ppr, 10 team, qb, rb, rb, wr, wr, wr, flex, flex, te, k, dl, dl, lb, lb, db, db, dflex, dflex

QB: Kirk Cousins Tyrod Taylor, Jared Goff
RB: Melvin Gordon, Ezekiel Elliot, Theo Riddick, D'Onta Foreman, James Conner, Jamal Williams
WR: Alshon Jeffrey, Amari Cooper, Sammy Watkins, Keenan Allen, Jordan Matthews, Cole Beasley, Robby Anderson, Corey Davis, Breshad Perriman, Eli Rogers
TE: Eric Ebron, , David Njoku, Jack Doyle
K: Will Lutz
DL: Frank Clark, Danielle Hunter
LB: Luke Kuechley, Bobby Wagner, Jordan Hicks, Mark Barron, Darron Lee
DB: Sean Davis, Morgan Burnett,

IR: Clayton Geathers, Quincy Enunwa, Raekwon McMillan

stick3925
Rookie
Rookie

Postby stick3925 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:11 pm

I just took Young at 1.11 in my 16 team big play heavy scoring IDP league.
One thing I've noticed about him is that he plays high coming out out of his stance after the snap. That is a problem Clowney has had as well. That said, the athletic upside is too high to ignore and he is more refined than Clowney was when he came out. I think he is a bit more polished than Garrett was as well. I also believe Garrett has a slightly higher ceiling than Young, but it's pretty close. I think his ceiling his higher than the Bosa's but his floor is also lower.
Fingers crossed that he fulfills that enormous potential.