Late 1st for D.Leonard?

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
Vollie
Rookie
Rookie

Late 1st for D.Leonard?

Postby Vollie » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:16 am

Hi,

we start 2/2/2/2 (DL/LB/DB/Flex) in Defense and we Score 1/3/6 (Tackle/TFL/Sack) and 3/6 (Pass Deflection/Interception), so IDP is nearly 40-45% of the overall Scoring each week.

I've got a pretty solid Defense (finished #1 in IDP Scoring in 2019) with J.Bosa/C.Jones on DL, J.Smith, D.Jones, D.White, F.Warner on LB and L.Collins/J.Peppers/K.Neal on DB.

My offense is just ok... got some young WR (Kupp, Gallup, Ridley, Slayton, JJAW) and RB (Mixon, Sanders, Guice) and Engram/Everett/Higbee on TE... QB isn't that good for SF with Brady/Garappolo/Fitzmagic. Had some bad luck with Luck's retirement and the Guice Injury and some other 2019 busts (had Juju and B.Cooks as well, moved them with some other parts for Kupp, Sanders and Ridley late in the season).

I've got 1.09, 1.12 (which i got last week for Waller), 2.01, 3.03, 3.10, 4.04, 4.05, 5.10.

I could need a QB (if i can get one of Burrow/Tua/Herbert with the 1.09) and maybe a RB with my top Picks. But i'm also considering upgrading my defense. I could maybe get D.Leonard for the 1.12 and i'm considering doing that. Another Deal would be B.Snell and the 3.10 for B.Baker (one of the few consistent DBs)...

What do you think?

Gruß
Vollie
Im Club gibt's nur den Soundtrack, den Film fährst du dir selbst.

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Late 1st for D.Leonard?

Postby GridironGuerilla » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:15 am

How many teams in your league and can you tell me what Leonard scored as far as offensive skill position equivalent? I have a tough time moving 1sts for any position but DE but understand the best LB with the caveat that the top tier IDP are scoring on par with low end WR/RB1's.
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

TB3falcons
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby TB3falcons » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:31 am

I’d pass, this draft is pretty deep in WR talent. There will be someone worth taking there.
16 Team PPR(.5 for RBs)/RetY/Balanced IDP League (QB,RB,2WR,TE,4FLX,PK,PN,DT,2DE,3LB,2CB,2S,1DFLX) 2018 & 2019 LC
QB- Mahomes, Ryan
RB- Gordon, Ingram, Swift, Gore, Hyde, Ogunbowale
WR- Hopkins, KAllen, Lockett, Golladay, Fitz, Edelman, MJones, Crowder, Cobb, Claypool, AGG, Miller (CHI), Humphries, Conley, David Moore, Demarcus Robinson, Gordon :boohoo:
TE- Olsen, Ian Thomas, Njoku
PK- Butker
PN- Cooke
DT- CJones, Ogunjobi, Kinlaw
DE- Hunter, DLaw, Young, Anderson, Turay
LB- Littleton, Mosley, D. Davis, Schobert, Bush, AJ Johnson, Walker, Evans, Burgess
CB- C Davis, Ward, Murphy-Bunting
S- JJ3, Walker, Williams, Rapp, Parks

Taxi: Oliver, Laird, Collier, Cominsky, Phillips, JAXWilliams, Harris, Willis

Vollie
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Vollie » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:40 am

12 Teams

QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,WR,TE,Flex,Flex,Superflex
DL,DL,LB,LB,DB,DB,Flex,Flex
K

Scoring:

DL

LB

DB

RB

WR

TE
Im Club gibt's nur den Soundtrack, den Film fährst du dir selbst.