Thanks to the forum, recent LB stash

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
User avatar
lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 11410
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: Thanks to the forum, recent LB stash

Postby lukkynumber13 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:41 am

boobam13 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:05 am
TB3falcons wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:12 pm
lukkynumber13 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:07 pm
My best guess right now is:

Schobert - 95% of snaps.
Kirskey - 80%
Avery - 25%
Takitaki & Wilson - scraps

I wouldn’t spend any FAAB on these guys, but keep an eye on snap counts in-season and finger on trigger.
My guess is they let Schobert walk after this season in FA...
and Mack Wilson will be the guy there?
Eh, I wouldn’t put a chip on any 5th rounder to be a team’s future replacement plan

Cleveland hive seems to be very high on Takitaki as a replacement for Schobert or Kirksey.
TEAM A - 12 teams (19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
BREES, Tua, Jimmy G
COOK/JACOBS/BELL, Dobbins, Swift, Gurley, Dillon, D Washington, Gio, Gallman
NUK/HILL/EVANS/GOLLADAY/K ALLEN, Jeudy, Hilton, Ruggs, Edelman, Wims
KITTLE, Waller, Gesicki, Akins
-
Not listing my IDP, but they matter as much as offense in this league. The Bosa Bros, D-Buck, and Cam Jordan are my main studs.
///
///
TEAM B - 32 teams, double copy - TEs get slight bump in scoring
DARNOLD, Herbert, J Love, Cam, Brissett, Tyrod
SAQUON/MIXON/CHUBB, Gordon, D Freeman, Gallman, L Miller
NUK/EVANS/OBJ/K ALLEN/THIELEN, Lamb, Landry, J Reed
KITTLE/ENGRAM, Ian Thomas, Akins, D Walker
-
Danielle Hunter, Aaron Donald, and Chris Jones are the cornerstones of my IDP squad. LBs and DBs are rag tag for now.

Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:40 pm

Re: Thanks to the forum, recent LB stash

Postby Kkiddynamite » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:48 pm

TB3falcons wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:11 pm
Bentley- looked good before he got injured, was also starting as a rookie.
Jacobs- has a chance to win WLB if Telvin truly stays out.
Bucannon- is behind White and David.

EDIT: forgot a word

Like Jacobs over the rookie Quincy Williams?


Also I know hes getting a lot of praise but is Chris Board really a threat to Kenny Youngs snaps? Thoughts on Onwuasor,Young,Board this year? All are avail in my league.

User avatar
TB3falcons
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1197
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:58 pm

Re: Thanks to the forum, recent LB stash

Postby TB3falcons » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:41 am

Kkiddynamite wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:48 pm
TB3falcons wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:11 pm
Bentley- looked good before he got injured, was also starting as a rookie.
Jacobs- has a chance to win WLB if Telvin truly stays out.
Bucannon- is behind White and David.

EDIT: forgot a word

Like Jacobs over the rookie Quincy Williams?


Also I know hes getting a lot of praise but is Chris Board really a threat to Kenny Youngs snaps? Thoughts on Onwuasor,Young,Board this year? All are avail in my league.
No, I wouldn't put Jacobs over Williams necessarily, but Williams is very raw coming from a small school. He has some impressing to do in training camp. I was just ranking the 3 you offered. Jacobs is not worth much, and Bucannon is worth nothing IMO. I like Bentley, but Elandon Roberts played well decent last year too. Gonna be a battle in camp again, Bentley won last year but Roberts got a year to develop after Bentley's injury.

I don't know how much run Board will get, Onwausor seems to be the top dog right now though. Board has received rave reviews from OTA reports, so I decided to pick him in my ultra deep leagues to see if he can beat out or split time with Young.
16 Team PPR(.5 for RBs)/RetY/Balanced IDP League (QB,RB,2WR,TE,4FLX,PK,PN,DT,2DE,3LB,2CB,2S,1DFLX) 2018 &2019 LC
QB- Mahomes, Ryan
RB- Gordon, Ingram, Gore, Hyde, Ogunbowale
WR- Hopkins, KAllen, Lockett, Golladay, Fitz, Edelman, MJones, Cobb, Humphries, Conley, David Moore, Demarcus Robinson, Gordon :boohoo:
TE- Olsen, Ian Thomas, Njoku
PK- Butker
PN- Cooke
DT- CJones, Ogunjobi
DE- Hunter, DLaw, Quinn, Anderson, Turay
LB- Littleton, Mosley, D. Davis, Schobert, Bush, AJ Johnson, Walker, Evans, Burgess, Beckwith
CB- C Davis, Ward, Murphy-Bunting
S- JJ3, Walker, Williams, Rapp, Parks
2020: 1.06, 1.15
Taxi: Oliver, Laird, Collier, Cominsky, Phillips, TJEdwards, Eguavoen, JAXWilliams, Harris, Willis

Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:40 pm

Re: Thanks to the forum, recent LB stash

Postby Kkiddynamite » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:17 am

I was excited to try and get Kenny Young in a few spots, plenty of guys on the WW. SDH is another guy Im grabbing where I can. My main league there are TONS of LBs avail with upside.

Onwuasor/Young
SDH
Tavai
Okereke
Quincy Williams
Pratt/Malik Jefferson

Some quality and interesting guys avail. Cant make up my mind on how to rank them/what order to target them. Try to grab as many as I can

User avatar
lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 11410
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: Thanks to the forum, recent LB stash

Postby lukkynumber13 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:11 am

Kkiddynamite wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:17 am
I was excited to try and get Kenny Young in a few spots, plenty of guys on the WW. SDH is another guy Im grabbing where I can. My main league there are TONS of LBs avail with upside.

Onwuasor/Young
SDH
Tavai
Okereke
Quincy Williams
Pratt/Malik Jefferson

Some quality and interesting guys avail. Cant make up my mind on how to rank them/what order to target them. Try to grab as many as I can
Tavai & Okereke need be top that list IMO.

Then I’d have Kenny Young & Onwuasor (although I admit, the Board talk took me by surprise & I’m not sure what to expect there)

Quincy Williams & Pratt are solid stashes in deep leagues, otherwise just keep an eye on them.
TEAM A - 12 teams (19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
BREES, Tua, Jimmy G
COOK/JACOBS/BELL, Dobbins, Swift, Gurley, Dillon, D Washington, Gio, Gallman
NUK/HILL/EVANS/GOLLADAY/K ALLEN, Jeudy, Hilton, Ruggs, Edelman, Wims
KITTLE, Waller, Gesicki, Akins
-
Not listing my IDP, but they matter as much as offense in this league. The Bosa Bros, D-Buck, and Cam Jordan are my main studs.
///
///
TEAM B - 32 teams, double copy - TEs get slight bump in scoring
DARNOLD, Herbert, J Love, Cam, Brissett, Tyrod
SAQUON/MIXON/CHUBB, Gordon, D Freeman, Gallman, L Miller
NUK/EVANS/OBJ/K ALLEN/THIELEN, Lamb, Landry, J Reed
KITTLE/ENGRAM, Ian Thomas, Akins, D Walker
-
Danielle Hunter, Aaron Donald, and Chris Jones are the cornerstones of my IDP squad. LBs and DBs are rag tag for now.

Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:40 pm

Re: Thanks to the forum, recent LB stash

Postby Kkiddynamite » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:16 pm

Probably will target Tavai/Okereke ahead of the others. Cant shake my love for SDH, has always been hampered by injuries but think he will beat out Bostic. Excited about Tavai think he could pace Jarrad Davis. Most dont share in that opinion, Im not as high on Davis as most though

User avatar
Defender
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Thanks to the forum, recent LB stash

Postby Defender » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:32 pm

What do you guys think about grabbing D.J. Alexander (JAX)? Ourlads projects him to be the starting SLB, but he doesn’t have any history of production. Any thing to see here?
The standard is the standard.

User avatar
lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 11410
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: Thanks to the forum, recent LB stash

Postby lukkynumber13 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:45 pm

Defender wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:32 pm
What do you guys think about grabbing D.J. Alexander (JAX)? Ourlads projects him to be the starting SLB, but he doesn’t have any history of production. Any thing to see here?
Absolutely no way I'd take a roster spot for him, unless I'm in a 32-team, start 3LB system.
TEAM A - 12 teams (19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
BREES, Tua, Jimmy G
COOK/JACOBS/BELL, Dobbins, Swift, Gurley, Dillon, D Washington, Gio, Gallman
NUK/HILL/EVANS/GOLLADAY/K ALLEN, Jeudy, Hilton, Ruggs, Edelman, Wims
KITTLE, Waller, Gesicki, Akins
-
Not listing my IDP, but they matter as much as offense in this league. The Bosa Bros, D-Buck, and Cam Jordan are my main studs.
///
///
TEAM B - 32 teams, double copy - TEs get slight bump in scoring
DARNOLD, Herbert, J Love, Cam, Brissett, Tyrod
SAQUON/MIXON/CHUBB, Gordon, D Freeman, Gallman, L Miller
NUK/EVANS/OBJ/K ALLEN/THIELEN, Lamb, Landry, J Reed
KITTLE/ENGRAM, Ian Thomas, Akins, D Walker
-
Danielle Hunter, Aaron Donald, and Chris Jones are the cornerstones of my IDP squad. LBs and DBs are rag tag for now.

User avatar
Defender
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Thanks to the forum, recent LB stash

Postby Defender » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:44 am

lukkynumber13 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:45 pm
Defender wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:32 pm
What do you guys think about grabbing D.J. Alexander (JAX)? Ourlads projects him to be the starting SLB, but he doesn’t have any history of production. Any thing to see here?
Absolutely no way I'd take a roster spot for him, unless I'm in a 32-team, start 3LB system.
So who do you think will end up being the three starters for Jacksonville at LB?
The standard is the standard.

User avatar
dawgs4life
Captain
Captain
Posts: 903
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Re: Thanks to the forum, recent LB stash

Postby dawgs4life » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:00 am

Defender wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:44 am
lukkynumber13 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:45 pm
Defender wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:32 pm
What do you guys think about grabbing D.J. Alexander (JAX)? Ourlads projects him to be the starting SLB, but he doesn’t have any history of production. Any thing to see here?
Absolutely no way I'd take a roster spot for him, unless I'm in a 32-team, start 3LB system.
So who do you think will end up being the three starters for Jacksonville at LB?
I’d think it will be Jack, Jacobs, Williams in some order. Have to remember Jacobs was the SLB starter for most of last year. They are high on his athleticism

User avatar
lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 11410
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: Thanks to the forum, recent LB stash

Postby lukkynumber13 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:20 pm

After Myles Jack, for 2019 production I like:

Jake Ryan, then Quincy, then Jacobs.
TEAM A - 12 teams (19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
BREES, Tua, Jimmy G
COOK/JACOBS/BELL, Dobbins, Swift, Gurley, Dillon, D Washington, Gio, Gallman
NUK/HILL/EVANS/GOLLADAY/K ALLEN, Jeudy, Hilton, Ruggs, Edelman, Wims
KITTLE, Waller, Gesicki, Akins
-
Not listing my IDP, but they matter as much as offense in this league. The Bosa Bros, D-Buck, and Cam Jordan are my main studs.
///
///
TEAM B - 32 teams, double copy - TEs get slight bump in scoring
DARNOLD, Herbert, J Love, Cam, Brissett, Tyrod
SAQUON/MIXON/CHUBB, Gordon, D Freeman, Gallman, L Miller
NUK/EVANS/OBJ/K ALLEN/THIELEN, Lamb, Landry, J Reed
KITTLE/ENGRAM, Ian Thomas, Akins, D Walker
-
Danielle Hunter, Aaron Donald, and Chris Jones are the cornerstones of my IDP squad. LBs and DBs are rag tag for now.

Lumps
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1625
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Thanks to the forum, recent LB stash

Postby Lumps » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:36 am

lukkynumber13 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:39 am
boobam13 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:11 am
Whats the deal in Denver - are they a 3-4 or something different? Currently they have T Davis and Jewel as their starters - who would be the LB stash behind them? Maybe having their SS/FS will pay off this year and those two are JAGs
They are alleged to stay as a 3-4

Davis & Jewell should both be valued as LB3s with LB2 upside.
I grabbed Hollins as a post draft FA. Word is he is very smart and they have him learning inside and outside. His athleticism and movement in space is intriguing.
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: whaley88 and 2 guests