Top devy backs outside of Chubba, Etienne, Max, Harris?

Interested in discussing devy leagues? This is the forum.
TZ2000
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 9:30 pm

Top devy backs outside of Chubba, Etienne, Max, Harris?

Postby TZ2000 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:03 am

Anybody have a deep list of 2021, 2022, or even some later shots at the 2023 class?

ToddFarthouse
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 11:44 am

Re: Top devy backs outside of Chubba, Etienne, Max, Harris?

Postby ToddFarthouse » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:27 am

Journey Brown, John Emery, Bijan Robinson(23), Verdell, Charbonnett are all guys I like a lot.

Brown has been climbing lately, for good reason, but Emery I never hear a peep about. Robinson could be an absolute beast! As of now Verdell and Charbonnett are middle of the pack guys for next years class that I think can really make a push to be considered with the top dogs.
Team 1
12 team Dynasty

Qb- Rodgers, Ryan, Rivers
Rb- Kamara, Chubb, Conner, Ingram, AP, Duke, Gio
Wr- Evans, Hopkins, Golladay, TY, AB, A. Wilson
Te- Olsen, Rudolph, Hollister

Team 2
12 team Dynasty

Qb- L. Jackson, Brady, Carr
Rb- Barkley, Kamara, Chubb, Guice, Breida
Wr- Adams, Evans, JuJu, Jeffery, Metcalf, Campbell
Te- Andrews, Goedert, Fant, Smith jr.

TZ2000
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 9:30 pm

Re: Top devy backs outside of Chubba, Etienne, Max, Harris?

Postby TZ2000 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:57 am

Thanks! Yeah I like Bijan and Verdell a lot. I also like Zachary Evans from the 2023 class but he’s currently not enrolled anywhere. I was watching clips on Emery...towards the end of the clip I saw a lot more explosion and speed. I was thinking he didn’t look this fast early on. They had messed up and put the freshman Tyrion Davis-Price in his clip. Any thoughts on him? Also like Zamir White (aside from the acls), Breece Hall, and Isaiah Spiller somewhat

TZ2000
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 9:30 pm

Re: Top devy backs outside of Chubba, Etienne, Max, Harris?

Postby TZ2000 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:02 am

I am in a startup right now SF, TE (2ppr), with devy. Building young, Current roster
QBs Kyler, Daniel, Darnold
WRs Sutton, DK, DJ Chark
TE Andrews
I am three pics away from being otc RBs left 9.5 right now are Kerryon, Mack, Singletary, Monty, Bell, Hunt, Conner, Carson, Ingram, Henderson, David Johnson. Pretty much everyone below them on adp rooks gone are JT, Swift, Dobbins, CEH, Akers. Devys gone are Chubba, Etienne, Harris, Max

tresskid84
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1051
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:02 am

Re: Top devy backs outside of Chubba, Etienne, Max, Harris?

Postby tresskid84 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:25 pm

ToddFarthouse wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:27 am
Journey Brown, John Emery, Bijan Robinson(23), Verdell, Charbonnett are all guys I like a lot.

Brown has been climbing lately, for good reason, but Emery I never hear a peep about. Robinson could be an absolute beast! As of now Verdell and Charbonnett are middle of the pack guys for next years class that I think can really make a push to be considered with the top dogs.
I'll add Jerrion Ealy, Breece Hall, Kenneth Gainwell, Kennedy Brooks, Javonte Williams, Trey Ragas, and, despite his size and off-field, Pooka Williams
16tm PPR, Superflex, 1.5 TE prem, DEVY:
1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 SF, 3 Flex
Draft is current rookies and devy (only NFL draft-eligible players for the following year) combined

QB: T Lawrence (DEVY), J Fields (DEVY), Grier
RB: Etienne (DEVY), C Hubbard (DEVY), N Harris (DEVY), K Brooks (DEVY), B Scott, B Scarbrough, B Love
WR: C Lamb, T McLaurin, J Chase (DEVY), R Moore (DEVY), J Waddle (DEVY), T Higgins, T Wallace (DEVY), Isabella, Pettis, A Tate, Bisi, G Ward
TE: H Hurst, Sternberger, Firsker, B Jordan(DEVY), C Kolar(DEVY)
2021 Picks: three 1sts, one 2nd

Safe L 287 rebuild: 12tm PPR, Superflex, 2.0 TE prem;
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 SF, 2 Flex

QB: Wentz, Mayfield
RB: Jacobs, Conner, Henderson, Cohen, Bowden, M Brown, Love, Scarbrough, D Anderson
WR: McLaurin, M Brown, Reagor, Higgins, Shenault, Diontae, A Miller, H Butler, Ward, C Johnson
TE: Andrews, Hock, Moreau, Olsen
2021 Picks: four 1sts, three 2nds

User avatar
TheBelgian
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:55 pm

Re: Top devy backs outside of Chubba, Etienne, Max, Harris?

Postby TheBelgian » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:08 pm

tresskid84 wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:25 pm
ToddFarthouse wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:27 am
Journey Brown, John Emery, Bijan Robinson(23), Verdell, Charbonnett are all guys I like a lot.

Brown has been climbing lately, for good reason, but Emery I never hear a peep about. Robinson could be an absolute beast! As of now Verdell and Charbonnett are middle of the pack guys for next years class that I think can really make a push to be considered with the top dogs.
I'll add Jerrion Ealy, Breece Hall, Kenneth Gainwell, Kennedy Brooks, Javonte Williams, Trey Ragas, and, despite his size and off-field, Pooka Williams
This guys seems to under the radar and I don’t know why. Is it simply because of the off-field concerns? He averages around 100 yards/game and plays on one of the worst D-1 programs in Kansas.

tresskid84
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1051
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:02 am

Re: Top devy backs outside of Chubba, Etienne, Max, Harris?

Postby tresskid84 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:46 pm

TheBelgian wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:08 pm
tresskid84 wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:25 pm
ToddFarthouse wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:27 am
Journey Brown, John Emery, Bijan Robinson(23), Verdell, Charbonnett are all guys I like a lot.

Brown has been climbing lately, for good reason, but Emery I never hear a peep about. Robinson could be an absolute beast! As of now Verdell and Charbonnett are middle of the pack guys for next years class that I think can really make a push to be considered with the top dogs.
I'll add Jerrion Ealy, Breece Hall, Kenneth Gainwell, Kennedy Brooks, Javonte Williams, Trey Ragas, and, despite his size and off-field, Pooka Williams
This guys seems to under the radar and I don’t know why. Is it simply because of the off-field concerns? He averages around 100 yards/game and plays on one of the worst D-1 programs in Kansas.
He's also very small. Listed at 5'10, 170lbs.
16tm PPR, Superflex, 1.5 TE prem, DEVY:
1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 SF, 3 Flex
Draft is current rookies and devy (only NFL draft-eligible players for the following year) combined

QB: T Lawrence (DEVY), J Fields (DEVY), Grier
RB: Etienne (DEVY), C Hubbard (DEVY), N Harris (DEVY), K Brooks (DEVY), B Scott, B Scarbrough, B Love
WR: C Lamb, T McLaurin, J Chase (DEVY), R Moore (DEVY), J Waddle (DEVY), T Higgins, T Wallace (DEVY), Isabella, Pettis, A Tate, Bisi, G Ward
TE: H Hurst, Sternberger, Firsker, B Jordan(DEVY), C Kolar(DEVY)
2021 Picks: three 1sts, one 2nd

Safe L 287 rebuild: 12tm PPR, Superflex, 2.0 TE prem;
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 SF, 2 Flex

QB: Wentz, Mayfield
RB: Jacobs, Conner, Henderson, Cohen, Bowden, M Brown, Love, Scarbrough, D Anderson
WR: McLaurin, M Brown, Reagor, Higgins, Shenault, Diontae, A Miller, H Butler, Ward, C Johnson
TE: Andrews, Hock, Moreau, Olsen
2021 Picks: four 1sts, three 2nds

User avatar
Krypto_King
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1052
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:29 pm

Re: Top devy backs outside of Chubba, Etienne, Max, Harris?

Postby Krypto_King » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:20 pm

in no order trey sermon, keaontay ingram, master teague, jahmyr gibbs('23?), george holani, ricky slade. all guys not mentioned I think are at least worth a mention. varying talent, varying situations

whodunnit
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3198
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:55 am

Re: Top devy backs outside of Chubba, Etienne, Max, Harris?

Postby whodunnit » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:42 am

Journey Brown. I just picked him up and he looks pretty solid. I had Sermon a couple years ago in a devy, so I kind of still watch what he's doing, but he's not getting much work. Brown is probably my guy I'd pick to jump up people's draft board though.
Watson Goff Trubisky Rosen *Luck
A.Jones Ingram Gurley Conner R.Jones Robinson
Hill Golladay Boykin Williams Renfrow Lamb Reagor Pittman Shenault Doctson Tr.Smith O.Johnson
Hockenson Hollister Knox Kmet Eifert
Allen Watt Armstead Beasley Barnett Collier
Judon Chubb Jones P.Smith Takitaki Whitehead
Savage Jackson Ward
PS: Newman, Jamie (QB) Borghi, Max (RB) Brown, Journey (RB) Wallace, Tylan (WR) Surratt, Sage (WR)


Mayfield Winston Jones Rudolph
Henry Gurley Jacobs Montgomery McKinnon Pollard Procise Burkhead
Hopkins Kupp Ridley AJG
Fant Brate James Reed
Heyward Houston Jordan
Watt Collins Mack Dupree Bucannon Bradham
Mathieu Diggs

invisibulman
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1397
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:14 pm

Re: Top devy backs outside of Chubba, Etienne, Max, Harris?

Postby invisibulman » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:57 am

No mention of Isaiah Spiller? I'm likely faced with the decision of Spiller vs Journey Brown and flip flop between the two almost daily.

Spiller has better size, 4 star prospect, and took over as a true freshman.

Brown has lightning speed and production was off the charts for the second half of last year.
Team 1
10 Team, .5 PPR, 2QB, 3RB, 4WR, 2TE, 3DL, 4LB, 4DB,

2QB: Stafford, Carr, Mishew, Bridgewater, Herbert
3RB: Taylor, Ekeler, K. Johnson, Mack, AJ Dillon
4WR: Cooper, Ridley, T. Hill, Slayton, Pittman, Westbrook
2TE: Ertz, Gesicki, Hurst, Everett

mercykiller
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Re: Top devy backs outside of Chubba, Etienne, Max, Harris?

Postby mercykiller » Mon May 11, 2020 5:15 am

If it wasnt for baseball, Jereon ealy would be at the top of my list. If he passes on baseball ,you'll have a gem.

Jmason6009
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Top devy backs outside of Chubba, Etienne, Max, Harris?

Postby Jmason6009 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:40 pm

mercykiller wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 5:15 am
If it wasnt for baseball, Jereon ealy would be at the top of my list. If he passes on baseball ,you'll have a gem.
This 100%. Such a great 2 sport athlete. I pray he goes with football!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest