*2 SPOTS LEFT MFL PPR IDP (NBA THEME)*

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Toprank
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

*2 SPOTS LEFT MFL PPR IDP (NBA THEME)*

Postby Toprank » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:26 pm

NEW Start-up Dynasty Football League-

Features-
http://www99.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/79330

-14 teams

-NBA Theme, teams must be a NBA team name. 7 in the Eastern Conference and 7 in the Western Conference. Teams must be in appropriate conference. Every team play every team once. Top 3 in the East and West will make the playoffs. East 3 and West 3 will be in separate brackets and the winner of each bracket will play in the finals.

-IDP

-PPR

-32 man roster, 3 IR, 3 Taxi Squad (rookies only)

-16 starters
-Offense (8)- QB, RB,RB,WR,WR,TE,FLEX,FLEX ---Defense (8)- DL,DL,LB,LB,LB,DB,DB,DB

League Fees- $30 annual. $5 goes to paying MFL fees. $25 goes to cash prize pool.

Draft will start 48 hours after all 14 players sign-up and pay the fees.

Draft will be an e-mail draft on the mfl site..

During the inaugural draft you may draft a rookie draft position (i.e. 1.01, 1.02) for the rookie draft 2015 rookie draft to begin on May 11th. After that future rookie drafts (i.e. 2016; 2017) will follow a traditional system where the team that finishes last will receive the first pick in each round.

Waivers will be blind bidding system. First time using this as a commish, I hope I set it up right…a little confusing. If anyone knows more let me know, but I like the idea of it.

Scoring system- Somewhat standard. Some of the differences are 6 point qb TDs, 2.5 points sacks and 3 point int. and a few others. Check out the bylaws.

Commish info-
I’ve been the commish of a local 12 team re-draft ppr league for 11 years that I’ve run on ESPN.com. This will be my first and only dynasty league that I will be the commish. I’m open to suggestions especially with dealing with the MFL. I’m a HS teacher and former football and baseball coach, but had 2 kids and now I spend my time coaching t-ball and such. I will do my best to run the league as professionally as I can and promote an active fantasy league. I’ll be running the Los Angeles Clippers.
Last edited by Toprank on Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Toprank
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: 14 Team Start-up MFL PPR IDP (NBA Theme)

Postby Toprank » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:21 am

Alright more than half full in 4 days...let's do this and start drafting next week!

e-mail me at jtw88@hotmail.com

Teams taken so far...Clippers, Pistons, Cavs, Raptors, Lakers, Warriors, Nets, Pelicans, 76ers, Knicks, Bulls, and Thunder. 2 spots Left... almost full in 4 days. Let's fill this up!

Only 2 west left and the East is full!

Also if you have a league to fill, I may do a I join yours if you join mine depending on format and cost.

Toprank
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: *2 SPOTS LEFT MFL PPR IDP (NBA THEME)*

Postby Toprank » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:17 am

Should be an interesting draft. Offensive players vs. Defensive Players vs. Draft Slots lots to choose from.

We're down to two spots remaining. The goal is to fill this up by the weekend and start draft Monday or Tuesday of next week. E-mail if you're interested.

jtw88@hotmail.com