12 Team RealitySportsOnline League for 2014

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
MrBalloonHands
Rookie
Rookie

12 Team RealitySportsOnline League for 2014

Postby MrBalloonHands » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Hey guys,

I am looking to start a 12 team auction/salary cap league on RealitySportsOnline. I've never done an auction league and I think that incorporating auction/salary cap/contracts into a dynasty league sounds like a great way to run a league. I was initially looking to run this league through MFL but after having watched the RSO video on their site I think I'm willing to go with them.

Like I said above, I am looking for this to be a 12 team league as I have always found those to be the most balanced in terms of talent while also keeping some value on the waiver wire week-to-week. I have a few emails out to friends who I know to be serious fantasy players but, as of yet, they have not gotten back to me (I mean, who doesn't answer fantasy football emails on Thanksgiving!). So I am looking for seven or so entrants but it could be as many as eleven if they are not interested.

I am an active owner in my other league (non-salary cap dynasty) and would like to add a 2nd league next year. This is my first year in dynasty and it has absolutely ruined redraft leagues for me. I also consider myself a knowledgeable college football fan, fwiw.

As far as league setup is concerned I'm thinking PPR, head-to-head, 14 week season, 4 team playoff, entry fee of $40 or so (via leaguesafe), payouts to top 3.

Starting lineup: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (R/W/T), 1 K, 1 DST with roster limits on QB (3) and DST (2). I've toyed with the idea of going 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 flex (R/W/T), 1 K, 1 DST in order to get point scorers on the field (more WRs due to the focus on the passing game) but we can discuss that at the appropriate time.

I have a roster max of 24 in my other dynasty league and have that in mind but I'm open to going with deeper rosters.

PM me if you are interested in joining and we'll try to get the group set up with plenty of time to get to know one another before the start-up draft takes place.

Thanks,

MBH
QB - Andrew Luck, Andy Dalton
RB - Lamar Miller, Tevin Coleman, Leonard Fournette, Joe Mixon, Christian McCaffery, Joe Williams, Matt Jones, Mike Davis
WR - Michael Thomas, DeVante Parker, Tyrell Williams, Quincy Enunwa, Josh Doctson, Cooper Kupp, Josh Reynolds, Leonte Carroo, Rashard Higgins, Cameron Meredith, Adam Thielen, Krishawn Hogan, Charone Peake
TE - Martellus Bennett, Evan Engram, Clive Walford, Virgil Green
K - Greg Zuerlein

MrBalloonHands
Rookie
Rookie

Re: 12 Team RealitySportsOnline League for 2014

Postby MrBalloonHands » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:44 pm

(bump for edited post)
RB - Lamar Miller, Tevin Coleman, Leonard Fournette, Joe Mixon, Christian McCaffery, Joe Williams, Matt Jones, Mike Davis
WR - Michael Thomas, DeVante Parker, Tyrell Williams, Quincy Enunwa, Josh Doctson, Cooper Kupp, Josh Reynolds, Leonte Carroo, Rashard Higgins, Cameron Meredith, Adam Thielen, Krishawn Hogan, Charone Peake
K - Greg Zuerlein

MrBalloonHands
Rookie
Rookie

Postby MrBalloonHands » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:41 am

Anybody interested in this?

I have 3 spots confirmed. Still waiting on hearing back from a few guys but there is plenty of room available. It would be nice to get the group set so we could get to know each other before the draft takes place.
K - Greg Zuerlein

alliance91
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby alliance91 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:02 am

I am interested email me.