For Experts Only - IDP Keeper on Yahoo! (Top Teams Graduate)

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
LFEP
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

For Experts Only - IDP Keeper on Yahoo! (Top Teams Graduate)

Postby LFEP » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:13 pm

I'm only looking for the best to join one of a series of dynasty football leagues I commish (mostly on CBS) called Black Dog Football.

This one in specific is free and on Yahoo! and the best teams will be brought into the CBS dynasty leagues with 53 man rosters, practice squads and much more detailed scoring.

This is a keeper league where you can keep as many players as you want each year using the following formula: the first year you keep him, he'll cost you one round higher than you picked him in, if you keep him a second year, he'll cost you two rounds higher, if you keep him a third year he'll cost you three rounds higher and so on and so forth. Example: if you drafted Andrew Luck in Round 14 this year, he'll cost you a Round 13 pick in 2014, a Round 11 pick in 2015, a Round 8 pick in 2016, a Round 4 pick in 2017 and so on and so forth.

To keep this league free, competitive throughout the year and incentivize trading, the draft order after the first year is as follows: 9, 10, 11, 12, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 (this is with 12 teams, we may go with 14 or 16 depending on the interest).

If interested, please shoot me an e-mail at luisfe [at] gmail [dot] com with details on your fantasy football history.

Bearsfan
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: For Experts Only - IDP Keeper on Yahoo! (Top Teams Gradu

Postby Bearsfan » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:22 pm

LFEP
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: For Experts Only - IDP Keeper on Yahoo! (Top Teams Gradu

Postby LFEP » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:37 am

Still need a few more.