2 orphaned teams in startup 16 team dynasty, Need owners

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
ABWchance
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

2 orphaned teams in startup 16 team dynasty, Need owners

Postby ABWchance » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:54 pm

I could potentially have two teams open in a 16 team dynasty league. This is the inaugural year and we just finished up our Auction, for some reason two teams have disappeared since then and have until Monday (29th) at noon to get back in touch with the league. If they fail to do so I want to replace them quickly, thus I am looking for a couple owners that would be willing to be on reserve in case they are needed. It is a $40 buy in league. Salary cap, with contracts, and pretty in depth. League URL is http://legiondynastylg.proboards.com

Team 1:
1.2 draft pick in upcoming rookie draft (Will to start on Sunday the 28th, but pause if replacement owners are needed)
Tom Brady
Donald Brown
Marshawn Lynch
Miles Austin
Andre Johnson
Reggie Wayne
Mike Williams
Dexter McCluster
Jason Witten
David Akers
S. Janikowski
Det D

They don't really have a bench at all but have lots of salary cap room. So could grab some depth in free agency and through early rookie picks.

Team 2:
1.13 in upcoming rookie draft
Peyton Manning
Andy Dalton
Chad Henne
Benjarvus Green-Ellis
Adrian Peterson
Montario Hardesty
Greg Jennings
Demaryius Thomas
Mike Wallace
Malcom Floyd
Greg Little
Brandon Pettigrew
Heath Miller
Coby Fleener
Mike Nugent
Randy Bullock
CHI. D
TB D

This team doesn't have much cap room so rookie picks will be about the only changes you can make outside of waiving players for cap room.

Both teams are obviously built to win now and both still need some work.

PM me or sign up on the waiting list on the proboard if you are interested in potentially taking over one of these teams.