Sleeper $250 Dispersal Draft - 2 Owners needed - Discounted

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Harut52214
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Sleeper $250 Dispersal Draft - 2 Owners needed - Discounted

Postby Harut52214 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:20 pm

Hello everyone, I am a longtime commissioner of 29 leagues. We are generally a lively group and conduct all our chatting via GroupMe; so groupme is a requirement to join. We now use the Sleeper platform and have two teams available in a $250 SuperFlex, TE Premium PPR Dynasty league. At the end of the day, I am just looking for dedicated dynasty fantasy football players that will stick around for the long haul. I am willing to offer 1 year free to join for dedicated members. However, because I still need some sort of commitment. You will get 50% off for two years ($125 this year and $125 next year).

If you are interested in participating and seeing the two teams, please send me an email at jjetts0119@gmail.com

$250 PPR SUPERFLEX TE PREMIUM Dynasty (Heading into Year 3) QB RB RB WR WR TE FLEX FLEX FLEX FLEX SUPERFLEX

PAYOUTS FOR $250 League: 1st place: $1500 2nd place: $650 3rd Place: $250 #1 & #2 Seed: $125 #3 Seed: $100 Every year, there will be $250 leftover. This pot will be a rolling pot until one owner wins a championship for the THIRD time. The owner who wins Championship #3 first will take however much the pot ends up to be at that season. After this point, everyone's chances will reset to 0 and the race to 3 will be on again.

RULES AND REGULATIONS

Offseason Free Agency: Free Agency is frozen during every offseason. You may NOT pick any players up until after the rookie draft. You may drop players.
Draft Pick Trading: You are only allowed to trade draft picks up to one year ahead. Once the offseason has begun, in order to trade the following year's picks, you must make payment on leaguesafe. The link to pay is pinned in this chat.
Rookie Draft Order: The Rookie Draft Order will be determined by lowest optimal total points scored for the 6 teams that miss out on the playoffs. For the 6 that make it to the playoffs, their slots will be determined by a combination of elimination and optimal points scored.
Playoff Format: Top 6 Records will make the postseason, which begins Week 15 and lasts through Week 17. Top 2 seeds will get a BYE week. Most points scored will serve as any tiebreaker. If a second tiebreaker is needed, it will come down to head-to-head record.
Rookie Draft: We will generally hold the rookie drafts shortly after the NFL Draft. Every year, for the rookie draft, I will temporarily increase roster spots by 4 until the end of the preseason. By the end of the preseason, you will have to cut down your roster to meet the requirements, or your roster will be illegal and score 0 points in Week 1 and beyond.
Payment Deadline: Leaguesafe Payment Deadline for ALL leagues is March 31. This will give me sufficient time to replace orphans by the rookie draft.
Free Agency: Free agency is FAAB format. Each team is awarded $100 every season. The minimum bid is $0.
Payouts: 1st place: $1500 2nd place: $650 3rd Place: $250 #1 & #2 Seed: $125 #3 Seed: $100 Every year, there will be $250 leftover. This pot will be a rolling pot until one owner wins a championship for the THIRD time. The owner who wins Championship #3 first will take however much the pot ends up to be at that season. After this point, everyone's chances will reset to 0 and the race to 3 will be on again.
ACTIVITY: PLEASE be active and conscientious to your league members and yourself on GroupMe. Utilizing GroupMe is a REQUIREMENT for this league. That is our only way of communication. These leagues are not just played during September-December, but throughout the year by entertaining offers and GM'ing your team! The commissioner reserves the right to remove you from the league if you do not respond during the offseason to multiple attempts of contact.

Harut52214
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Sleeper $250 Dispersal Draft - 2 Owners needed - Discounted

Postby Harut52214 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:18 pm

bump

Harut52214
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Sleeper $250 Dispersal Draft - 2 Owners needed - Discounted

Postby Harut52214 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:11 am

bump