Few Leagues Needing Owners (Mostly Free Leagues)

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
caseywebb83
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Few Leagues Needing Owners (Mostly Free Leagues)

Postby caseywebb83 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:15 pm

I have a few leagues needing owners. All of them are on the sleeper app. As I am setting up leagues to roll over and getting everyone checked in notice I have a few holes to fill. All leagues mentioned are 3+ years
1. 32 team NFL Revamp style league. Currently just need a Bronco owner (has all picks and currently top qb is Drew Lock still)
2. 32 team faab only league. Has short benches, offense and idp. no qb position but a sf. scoring premiums. draft is a custom blind auction. (will probably need a couple) Faab rolls over each season.
3. 16 team league deep starting rosters has a kicker, def. and 5 idp flex. this is an auction league but players values go up each season so there is a lot of turnover and 1/2 unused faab carries over. This league just moving to sleeper from Yahoo so I have lost a couple in transit.
I'm sure I'll get a few more leagues needing players in coming weeks I set deadline for check ins about time of the super bowl.

Also if anyone interested I am trying to move out of a $50 12 team sf league
And a league I'm in is needing an owner for a $100 12 team sf tep. This one has a free year but does not have picks for 2 years (yes I have been able to convince the commish to not allow futures to be traded without paying first for future)

Best way to reach me is through the sleeper app at caseywebb83 or you could email me (although takes longer to respond) caseywebb83@yahoo.com

Scardy94
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Few Leagues Needing Owners (Mostly Free Leagues)

Postby Scardy94 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:53 pm

Can I get a link to the one you’re trying to move out of?

Teamkellyheroes
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Teamkellyheroes » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:44 pm

Looking to get in a Dynasty league, free to cheap never played before, can u help, thanks

caseywebb83
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby caseywebb83 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:21 am

The paid ones are currently filled. And I did find a broncos owner. Thank you. I do still have a few in the 16 teamer and the 32 teamer. Again definitely best to dm me on sleeper. Caseywebb83 thanks