Veteran player looking for a league

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
grimace
All Pro
All Pro

Veteran player looking for a league

Postby grimace » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:09 pm

Hope I can post this hear as I’m not sure this for only filling leagues and/or teams. But long time player who took a step away from dynasty looking to get back into a league. Have been away from this forum also for a long while.

Looking for an IDP league 10 or 12 teams who will be doing there draft in the next few months. Open to all types of scoring systems but don’t want to do a salary cap league.

Also limit for fees for me would be $100 or less and money dealt with thru leaguesafe type system.

Let me know if you if you have a spot and want me to join or if you have more questions for me.

Thanks.

CommissionerLMS
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Veteran player looking for a league

Postby CommissionerLMS » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:31 pm

Hello, 

I am the commissioner of a Dynasty league on CBS. It is going into its 19th year. Currently the league has had 9 different champions over the 18 years. The league has 12 teams but are expanding to 16 teams next year. I am looking for 3 owners (have 1 already) to except the changelle of taking on an expansion team. Expansion team (think NFL expansion team)... it is rostered from end od season waiver wire players, expansion teams will have first four picks in 4 round rookie (snake) draft. The league has IDP, K, Defense and Our flex is wr/te. 21 roster spots. Off season trades, waiver wire etc. The Last Man Standing Dynasty league focuses on the Owner/GM/Coach prospective. Can you build a Dynasty. This league doesn't normally have opening so we are expanding the league... team owners has been from the beginning 18 years and newest owner is from 3 years ago. No fees and no cost ... Commissioner pays for the CBS league. The owner/GM/coach mindset is what we are trying to add to in this league. I can send you an invite and you can check the team and league out ... 

CommissionerLMS

grimace
All Pro
All Pro

Postby grimace » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:29 pm

I would but I want to keep it at 10 to 12. 16 would be too high for me thank you for the invite.

Bogey191
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Bogey191 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:30 pm

I’m very interested

Email

Gallagher.dan6883@yahoo.com