Take the challenge of a Dynasty league expansion team

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
CommissionerLMS
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Take the challenge of a Dynasty league expansion team

Postby CommissionerLMS » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:28 pm

Want a challenge?
I am the commissioner of a Dynasty league on CBS. It is going into its 19th year, with archived history from beginning. Currently the league has had 9 different champions over the 18 years. The league has 12 teams but are expanding to 16 teams next year. I am looking for 3 owners (have 1 already) to except the changelle of taking on an expansion team. Expansion team (think NFL expansion team)... it is rostered from end of season waiver wire players, expansion teams will have first round pick between 1 - 8. The draft is 4 round rookie (snake) draft. The league has starting 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1TE, 1 Flex WR or TE, IDP, K, Defense. 21 roster spots, 2 IR spots (if needed) and 1 Practice. Off season trades, waiver wire etc. The Last Man Standing Dynasty league focuses on the Owner/GM/Coach prospective. Can you build a Dynasty and This league doesn't normally have opening so we are expanding the league... team owners has been from the beginning 18 years and newest owner is from 3 years ago. No fees and no cost ... Commissioner pays for the CBS league. The owner/GM/coach mindset is what we are trying to add to in this league. I can send your gmail/email
and I will send an invite and you can check the team and league out ... 
CommissionerLMS

TheGunSlinger
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Take the challenge of a Dynasty league expansion team

Postby TheGunSlinger » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:33 pm

DM sent

Bogey191
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Take the challenge of a Dynasty league expansion team

Postby Bogey191 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:37 pm