PRO LEAGUE heading into our 14th year in 2022!!

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
cbee
Rookie
Rookie

PRO LEAGUE heading into our 14th year in 2022!!

Postby cbee » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:35 pm

We are a Dynasty Football League that incorporates keepers, PPR and an IDP style format.

This league allows members to take on all the roles of an NFL general manager with drafting, trading, releasing, adding, tagging, keeping players, as well as other key offseason moves.

If you have tried standard fantasy football leagues only, you have probably been somewhat unsatisfied for reasons you cannot control right? I can assure you this is a completely different experience.

Our Champion earns the right to receive the most prestigious championship title in all professional sports. The Vince Lombardi Trophy. Our runner up, a personalized stunning replica of either the Lamar hunt trophy or George s. Halas trophy.

Our Entry fee is currently $64

If you are like most avid fantasy footballerz, you know the time to think about the 2022 season is now! Simply put, it is never too early. I am a firm believer in finding the RIGHT guys to improve the league, to me it is a MUST. I’ve got TWO teams available: Broncos and Rams

Reply here only if this piques your interest, email, or text me, whatever you prefer. Although I would prefer you text because it is a faster method of comms but I have no issues with how you want to contact me.

Please visit our site to browse around.
https://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2021/home/38190#0

Thanks for your time,
Julio
Email: nflleaguecommish@gmail.com
Cell: 757-358-5250