I am looking for 1 competitive owner for our free dynasty league

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
bamabama
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

I am looking for 1 competitive owner for our free dynasty league

Postby bamabama » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:44 pm

I am looking for an active owner for a team that does not seem to want to set his lineup for gameday , team is in the playoff hunt , I am looking for an owner that will be active setting up his lineup, trades, waiver wire and ext, we are in our 4th year and its an free 8 team tight end premium dynasty league that is moving to Superflex during the the off season , if you want to join let me know how active you are, how long you have been doing dynasty for and leave your email so I can invite you

league
https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/219523

team
https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues ... ms/1399094

MillerGenuineDraftee
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: I am looking for 1 competitive owner for our free dynasty league

Postby MillerGenuineDraftee » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:21 pm

Long time fantasy football owner looking to get into dynasty. But looking at your league, it doesn't appear that the dynastykings franchise has any realistic chance of becoming competative anytime in the foreseeable future (crappy roster and all future trade picks traded to squad). I also see issues with the donkey kong franchise. Do you have any method in the works to help level the playing field?

Dijii
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Dijii » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:01 pm

This is the most bonkers league I've ever seen. That team Squad has 23 of what is probably the top 30 dynasty players in the NFL along with 22 1sts (that's 22 individual picks, not the year) and 9 2nds over the course of the next 3 years. No one else is going to be able to compete for the next decade.

e: I'm dying to know what the story is here but it kind of reads like everyone quit and the commish had a field day with the rosters before trying to find replacements.

Lang0429
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Lang0429 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:15 pm

Yea that league is bullshit. Disperse the power team and start over