Looking For An Orphan

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
cbold052
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Looking For An Orphan

Postby cbold052 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:01 pm

Plenty of experience in most formats, but I've never dabbled in Contract or IDP. Although I am definitely open to it. I am familiar with MFL, ESPN, and Fantrax. The larger the league size the better. Buy-in not a problem as long as its for next season. Very active with trading, won't have to worry about me going MIA. Appreciate any help in getting me pointed in the right direction. Cheers

CommissionerLMS
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Looking For An Orphan

Postby CommissionerLMS » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:52 pm

I am the commissioner of a Dynasty league on CBS. It is going into its 19th year. Currently the league has had 9 different champions over the 18 years. The league has 12 teams but are expanding to 16 teams next year. I am looking for 3 owners (have 1 already) to except the changelle of taking on an expansion team. Expansion team (think NFL expansion team)... it is rostered from end od season waiver wire players, expansion teams will have first four picks in 4 round rookie (snake) draft. The league has IDP, K, Defense and Our flex is wr/te. 21 roster spots. Off season trades, waiver wire etc. The Last Man Standing Dynasty league focuses on the Owner/GM/Coach prospective. Can you build a Dynasty. This league doesn't normally have opening so we are expanding the league... team owners has been from the beginning 18 years and newest owner is from 3 years ago. No fees and no cost ... Commissioner pays for the CBS league. The owner/GM/coach mindset is what we are trying to add to in this league

Ace7377
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Looking For An Orphan

Postby Ace7377 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:20 am

Are you still looking for an orphan? I have one with lots of building pieces, very interesting format and great group of active owners. Email me if interested: ajvsgoliath@gmail.com