ISFL

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
ISFL_FantFootballer
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

ISFL

Postby ISFL_FantFootballer » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:10 pm

Rodgers decided to ruin my lineup this week so I figured I would ruin everyone's day here as well by pitching a wonderful sim league I am part of here in Free-For-All. Below is a copypasta that we have for recruiting. Come take a look, if it's not for you all good but least give it a once over. 

I’m a member of the International Simulation Football League. The ISFL is a sim league where you create and control the destiny of a football player. You can create anything from a receiving back to a ball-hawking safety to a big-legged kicker. After your player is created, they will be drafted to a team that is managed by real people as well. Once you’re on a team, you can watch your player compete in your team’s games each week in the video game DDSPF21 on our YouTube channel.

You can improve your player’s attributes by doing optional tasks each week, such as predicting the winners of each game or creating a mock draft for the ISFL Draft in the offseason! You can spend as much or as little time on this league as you want - anywhere from just 15 minutes per week to hours upon hours.

This league is absolutely 100% free. You will never have to spend real money, and there is no way to “pay to win”. The only “money” involved is fake league money that you can earn through player contracts or through various tasks to purchase extra attribute points or other things.

If you want to explore to see if this is something you'd be interested in, please join the ISFL Rookie Discord where our team of rookie mentors will help you get started!

Rookie Discord: https://discord.gg/j8B9Jjz

Rookie Guide: https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=6235