Modified C2C Devy Dynasty League - focus on college scouting - low in-season commitment - MFL $40

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
jackgallagher
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Modified C2C Devy Dynasty League - focus on college scouting - low in-season commitment - MFL $40

Postby jackgallagher » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:33 pm

This one’s got a big twist, even compared to normal C2C leagues. There is no startup draft, only annual college devy drafts. If a player doesn’t get drafted by any team prior to his last year in college, none of us get to own him at the NFL level. I’ve been trying to hone my scouting ability, and what better way than this? Half the pot goes towards college awards (Heisman finalists, Biletnikoff, etc.), and half the pot goes towards a normal NFL fantasy league (which will start in 2024 since we’ll all have 30 players by then). 12 teams, $40 buy-in the next 3 years, going up to $86 afterwards. Low commitment in-season, since there are no trades or waivers anytime, and lineups are best-ball. Full rules in excruciating detail here

The first draft will be in the coming weeks, then we'll draft every April in the future.

We've got 3 spots left! Because this league is entirely college-focused, you must have prior devy experience to join.
If interested, please PM me your email address and answers to a couple questions:
  • how many years have you been playing dynasty?
  • how many leagues/seasons of devy experience do you have?