14 Team **DISPERSAL** $120 SF/DEVY/2TE/IDP/SIDEGAMES

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Caulktok
Rookie
Rookie

14 Team **DISPERSAL** $120 SF/DEVY/2TE/IDP/SIDEGAMES

Postby Caulktok » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:38 pm

3 team dispersal for a very fun blind bid auction league. How does blind bid work?

Blind bid leagues work just as blind bid waivers do. The league nominates a certain amount of players and then you place your bids and find out if you won when waivers process. It's like Christmas every day!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Please see the above spreadsheet for more info, on the top right of the screen you have your links section,

League: takes you to our league

Bylaws: takes you to the league bylaws

Dispersal: takes you to the available player pool for the dispersal.

This is a great league and we just need 1 more owner to get this dispersal going. This is a Devy league, so the rookie draft is depleted, but all rookie Quarterbacks are available in the rookie draft that will follow the Dispersal.

I am a very active commissioner and this league has a lot of side games. I understand people (myself included) are in too many leagues, I give weekly side game updates so you know where you're standing and everything is kept track of on a spreadsheet that is accessible by the entire league.

If you have never tried a Blind Bid league, I am currently in 3 and they are my absolute favorite type of league. So fun

Looking for one COMMITTED owner, great group of guys in this league! If you have any questions please email me at kylebeilby@gmail.com

Caulktok
Rookie
Rookie

Re: 14 Team **DISPERSAL** $120 SF/DEVY/2TE/IDP/SIDEGAMES

Postby Caulktok » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:11 am

Bump

Caulktok
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Caulktok » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:57 pm

Bump

Caulktok
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Caulktok » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:22 pm

Team is now discounted by 50%, any earnings won this year will go to the pot til full balance is paid, if you win nothing then the league will cover