NEED 1 For Startup - 12 team SF Dynasty, 2.0 ppr, TE Premium

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
colt77
Role Player
Role Player

NEED 1 For Startup - 12 team SF Dynasty, 2.0 ppr, TE Premium

Postby colt77 » Sun May 16, 2021 6:30 pm

Edit: Spot has been filled

Hello, I'm recruiting for my dynasty league. We have 11 guys who all know each other irl, and just need to fill this last spot with someone interested and fairly knowledgeable. We know the draft order and the person joining will get pick 2 in the startup. There's kicker and defense as well, on top of 6pt passing tds. There's nothing too crazy with bonuses or anything other than that, it's a fairly default PPR league. Just looking for someone who will be in it for the long term. Buy in will be 15-30 bucks (Haven't decided), and will be a two year advance to help league security. Most of the members of the league like 7/12 are in a home league that's been going for about 4 years, but we've played together longer than that. On top of that, there will be no trading down or up during the startup to ensure everyone gets a stable base for their dynasty. Another thing that you should know before joining is that trades are based on league majority votes, so for instance, 6/12 people voting yes to a trade will make it go through. We are pretty lenient on vetoing, but we will if the trade is too one sided. This might be a turn off to some of you, but just being honest about how the league is ran.

The league is also ran by 3 commissioners with me being one of the 3. This is to run somewhat of a democracy with there never being a tie in deciding league matters. If interested, i'd appreciate if you guys would put your dynasty experience your reply and any questions you have about the league. I know its not hard nosed traditional with some of the practices we do, but I can guarantee it'll be a fun energetic league.
Last edited by colt77 on Tue May 18, 2021 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12 Man SF 2point TE Premium PPR 6pt passing Tds - Lineup req. - Qb, 2 Rbs, 3 Wrs, 1 TE, 2 Flex, SF, K, D
Qbs: Justin Herbert, Dak Prescott, Trevor Lawrence
Rbs: Barkley, Breece Hall, Javonte Williams, Swift, Jamaal Williams
Wrs: Deebo Samuel, Olave, Diontae Johnson, Odell, Bateman, Nico Collins
TEs: Kyle Pitts, Higbee, Kittle, Okonkwo
K: Gay
D: -Steelers

12 Man 1 QB PPR - Lineup req. - Qb, 2 Rbs, 2 Wrs, 1 TE, 2 Flex, K, D 2021 -Picks- 1.04, 1.11, 1.12, 3.01, 3.04
Qbs: Lamar Jackson, Hurts, Tua
Rbs: Barkley, Swift, Akers, Gus Edwards, Henderson, Lindsey, Rhamondre Stevenson
Wrs: Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill, AJ Brown, Bateman, Odell Beckham, Tee Higgins, Cooper Kupp, Nico Collins
TEs: Kittle, Pitts, Jacob Harris
K: Butker

zaner75
Captain
Captain

Re: NEED 1 For Startup - 12 team SF Dynasty, 2.0 ppr, TE Premium

Postby zaner75 » Sun May 16, 2021 8:29 pm

Interested. Sent PM

atlmoneyman
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: NEED 1 For Startup - 12 team SF Dynasty, 2.0 ppr, TE Premium

Postby atlmoneyman » Sun May 16, 2021 8:55 pm

Interested. Been doing fantasy football for a loooooong time but only recently with dynasty leagues. The one in the signature started last year. And another starts tomorrow. Usually do bigger buy in leagues (current leagues range from $150 - $500) but am addicted to dynasty leagues and your crew seems like it will stay together. Need a bit more info on the history of trade vetoes but I’m interested.