Websites for start ups

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
RevisIsland
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Websites for start ups

Postby RevisIsland » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:02 am

Hi all.
I was looking for a new start up or two to join this off season, previously i had used safeleagues website as i liked that they filled the orphans, commissioned for you, and didn't need to worry about payouts.
This year they seemed to have implemented a few user unfriendly rules (namely non refundable deposit that is not an entry fee for following year, and not even being able to offer trades for future picks without BOTH managers having been paid for already. Previously you just had to pay up once the trade was competed so this will lower activity quite a bit i think. )
So anyways i was wondering if there are other sites than FFPC or safeleagues that people had good experiences with.
Failing in finding some i was debating forming my own and wondered on commissioning experiences from people here.
1- do you find a lot of turnover
2- how difficult is it to find replacements
3- other negative things, or general advice.

Cheers for any advice , forgive me if this type of stuff wss covered a lot in the forums i tried using search function and not much really came up.

JTLoh
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Websites for start ups

Postby JTLoh » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:18 am

Here is a good website to find start ups!
viewforum.php?f=10
CONTENTION 2
QB - D.Prescott, J.Hurts
RB - J.Jacobs, C-Patt, JRob, BRob, D.Pierce, TDP, H.Haskins
WR - Ceedee, J.Jefferson, JuJu, A.Pierce, Meyers, NWI
TE - M.Andrews, Brevin, J.Woods, L.Thomas
Defense: Cowboys/Viks

CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH
QB - Mahomes, Cousins, Love, Mond, Rush, M.White, Strong
RB - C-Patt, Singletary, K.Herbert, Foreman, Hubbard, Lindsay
WR - Lockett, Hollywood, OBJ, Golladay, AJG, Hardman, Meyers, Osborn, ISM
TE - Kelsey, Ertz, G.Everett, Bryant
Taxi - BRob, TDP, Ingram, A.Smith, K.Phillips, Metchie, Shakir, Tolbert, Thorton, J.Woods, S.Thompson

ALL THE MARBLES
QB - TB12, J.Hurts, Stafford
RB - Ekeler, Zeke, C-Patt, Mack, Rhamondre, BRob, R.White, Foreman
WR - AJ Brown, London, Watson, A.Pierce, Burks, OBJ, Golladay, Amon-Ra, Marshall
TE - Gronk, T.Higbee, D.Arnold, Ebron
Defense: Bills/Saints

Lcashmoney23
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Lcashmoney23 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:19 pm

Are you looking to join a startup have 8 openings in a 32 startup full idp/Devy/salaries/contracts very deep and competitive if your interested all done on mfl and leagues email me with questions Lcashmoney23@yahoo.com

RevisIsland
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby RevisIsland » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:21 pm

Lcashmoney23 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:19 pm Are you looking to join a startup have 8 openings in a 32 startup full idp/Devy/salaries/contracts very deep and competitive if your interested all done on mfl and leagues email me with questions Lcashmoney23@yahoo.com
Don't Do the idp but thanks!