Orphan - Salary Cap/Contract League - $50 Annual Fee

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
dlf_jacobf
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Orphan - Salary Cap/Contract League - $50 Annual Fee

Postby dlf_jacobf » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:50 pm

Good evening,

I have a team in need of a new owner in a salary cap/contract league. The annual fee for the league is $50.

The league has a $250 salary cap with rules for holdouts, extensions, franchise/transition tags, taxi squad, and just about everything else you would like to see in a contract league! We have an annual free agent auction as well as a more traditional rookie draft with pre-assigned contracts based on the draft position, just like the NFL. Scoring is a bit different from the traditional in order to encourage a little more variety in the ways to win. For example, RBs get 0.2 points per carry but it is offset by only 0.5 PPR. We also offer more dynamic QB scoring that makes the ceiling higher but the floor much lower to encourage investment in the position.

Current Roster for the open team (Annual Salary/Years Remaining)

QB: Josh Allen (13/3), Big Ben (1/1), Stafford (9/3)
RB: Gus Edwards (6/1), Darrynton Evans (3/3),Damien Harris (3/2)
WR: Beasley (4/1), Jakobi Meyers (2/1), Donovan Peoples-Jones (3/1), Josh Reynolds (1/1), Calvin Ridley (6/2) - One of the best contracts in the league in my opinion!, Michael Thomas (38/2)
TE: Devin Asiasi (4/3), Blake Jarwin (5/3), Foster Moreau (1/1), Jonnu Smith (10/4)

Rookie Picks: 1.10, 3.05
Cap Space: $141 remaining (out of $250) for the free agent auction

If you are interested, let me know. Thanks!

dlf_jacobf
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Orphan - Salary Cap/Contract League - $50 Annual Fee

Postby dlf_jacobf » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:37 pm

Bumping this up to make sure we can fill the spot. Thanks for reading!

dlf_jacobf
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Orphan - Salary Cap/Contract League - $50 Annual Fee

Postby dlf_jacobf » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:20 pm

I'm still looking if someone is interested.