In need of 2 owners to take over two 2 teams. This will be year 2 for our league.

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
harry_mck
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

In need of 2 owners to take over two 2 teams. This will be year 2 for our league.

Postby harry_mck » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:29 am

The league is a 16 team league. Buy-in is $40. You will be taking over the full team, but will soon have to select 10 keepers for the start of the new season.
The league is 0.5 PPR. The roster includes: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex....2 DEs, 3 LBs, 2 CBs, 1 S.
ESPN platform

This league is very legit, and fun. As the commissioner, I try to model this league after the NFL as best I can. If you want to join an awesome league for the foreseeable future, please reach out.

I'd imagine you would like to know who is on the roster of the two teams up for grabs. Since our league includes offensive and defensive players there was just simply too many to list, but if you email me, I am more than happy to give you all the information you need. I keep track of all the stats throughout the seasons. We've only played one season so far, so you won't be missing much.

My email is hlmckittrick4810@gmail.com